💙24💙

Time Skip...

Months had passed by full of love, care, food cravings, mood swings, and occasional pain, but you knew it was all worth it. Jimin was always with you, not leaving you for even a minute. He didn't go on any missions during these months. Instead, he stayed at home with you and spent as much time as possible with the little one growing inside you. Jimin even developed a habit of talking to your enlarged baby bump. It's been four months now, and your bump is quite visible. Although it was sometimes difficult for him to handle your mood swings, he managed to take care of you as much as possible.

J-Hope and Jungkook visit you almost every week to check on you and the baby, and you've been spending more time with them.

Due to the current circumstances, you are now studying from the comfort of your own home. Thankfully, Jimin has been kind enough to assist you in setting up everything you need to continue your studies remotely. Even though it can be difficult to stay focused and motivated while studying from home, you are putting in your best effort and managing to tackle the challenges that come your way.

To mention your dad, you previously informed him about the good news, and he is now returning today for a few days. You have been looking forward to this moment for a long time and are filled with joy and excitement at the prospect of seeing him again. It has been quite some time since you last saw him, and you are eager to experience his usual caring and affectionate attitude towards you. You anticipate spending some quality time with him, catching up on life events, and reminiscing about fond memories from the past. All in all, you cannot wait to reunite with your father and enjoy his company once more.

Jimin is supposed to pick up your father from the airport, but he asked you to stay at home because of his rivals, The Kangs. These people are known for their selfishness and are willing to do anything for money and power. They are cruel and brutal with no mercy for anyone. For them, killing innocent people and torturing others is a source of entertainment. They don't understand the concept of love; even their parents taught them the same. Their treatment of their daughters is terrible, and it's better not to discuss it. As The Kangs are quite active these days, Jimin insists you stay home. However, you are stubborn and want to pick up your dad from the airport. After much persuasion, Jimin agrees to accompany you, and you both head outside after getting ready.

You are both currently in the car, with Jimin driving while you sit in the back seat. You're feeling an overwhelming excitement about meeting your father after a year, especially since he'll be in his normal state. You're eager to experience his caring nature firsthand, as your memories of him during your childhood before your mother's death are faded and hazy.

After arriving at the airport, you were instructed by Jimin to wait in your car for your father, as he was concerned for your safety. Although you were feeling disappointed, you understood that safety should always come first. While waiting for your father, you anxiously looked outside and found yourself biting your lips in anticipation.

You notice Jimin and your father approaching, and you step out of the car, tears welling in your eyes. Despite the way he treated you, you still love your father with all your heart and can't bear the thought of him getting hurt. After a year of waiting, you're overjoyed that he's finally here.

You walk or almost run towards him before jumping on him and hugging him tightly. He stumbles but hugs you back. He pats your back and ruffles your hair making you snugle more in his chest. Jimin noticed your dad's face filled with guilt. Why not? When he was supposed to take care of you and not leave you for a second after Mom's death, he did something unexpected. Though he did it unintentionally, still he have done it and maybe you can forgive him or you have already done it, but he can never forgive himself. He didn't realize how much he did to you. How many limits does he cross? All he knows is that he is the reason for all your struggles. He abused you. So badly. But he forgot everything. Everything!

"I missed you, princess!" This is what you wanted to hear for decades. "I missed you more Dad!" You said in a low voice and kissed the temple of your forehead, wiping your tears when he was at the edge of crying.

"You grew up so fast! I remember you were so small and cute when you were five. I wish I could go back in time. I am sorry for hurting you. I never wanted you to feel bad in any way. Even I don't expect you to forgive me, I just want you to know that I am very sorry for my words and actions!" You know he meant whatever he said 'cause his eyes said it all. Only you know how much your heart craved to hear that from his side. This is very special for you that he is at least sorry for what he did, only if he knows that you've already forgiven him a long time ago. After all, who can stay angry at the person who means the world to you? You don't know about others, but you can't stay.

Jimin smiled looking at the beautiful father-daughter moment and felt happy for you. "Let's go. Shall we?" You broke the hug and nodded, holding your dad's hand which made Jimin feel left out. But he understands.

You and two other people head towards a car and get inside. You and your father sit in the back seat while Jimin drives. During the ride, you and your father reminisce about the past. He tells you stories about how you used to bite him for attention, how you would sometimes hit your head against the wall when your mother was upset, and other childhood memories that make you laugh. It's surprising how the person who used to make you cry and feel like a burden can also make you laugh uncontrollably!

But your moment was disturbed when suddenly you felt a bright light on your face and you closed your eyes. Your dad also hugged your baby bump out of nowhere and...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A LOUD THUD WAS HEARD

Hello guys! Hope you liked this chapter. This story is gonna finished soon as only 2 or 3 chapters with an epilogue are left. Keep supporting and stay tuned. Bye!!

~Love from your author!