💙2💙

*SLAP*

You felt a sharp sting on your left cheek whereas your face turned right by his tight slap. He grabbed you by your shoulders and snapped "SHUT UP!! I SAID JUST SHUT UP!! OR ELSE I'M GONNA BURN YOU JUST LIKE YOUR MOM YOU UNDERSTAND IT?! YOU UNDERSTAND IT HUH!?" "Appa leave me you're hurting m-...."

*SLAP*

"Appa please leave me you're seriously hurting app-....." *SLAP*

"SO YOU WANT TO BE DISOBEDIENT HUH!! THEN LET ME SHOW YOU NOW!!" Saying this he pressed on your burned area making you cry out in pain "Ahhhh! daddy leave me, Daddy!!"

"DO YOU WANT TO DISRESPECT ME, HUH DO YOU??!!" You shake your head as no "WORDS!" "No Daddy!!"

"JUST SAY I AM A PUPPY! SAY I AM A PUPPET!" "I-I am a p-puppy! I-I a-am a pup-puppet" "BUT YOU DISRESPECTED ME YOU SERIOUSLY NEED A LESSON!!" "No, no Daddy I'm sorry!"

.

.

.

.

Yn woke up while panting heavily...." No no don't hurt me Dad don't!!" then she opened her eyes and felt a little relieved but then she realized it was not a dream at all... it's just your past.

It's been 13 years but still, you can never come out of this trauma. It's not like you don't want to move on but it's your dad who got completely uncontrollable. You just kept your promise and did whatever he said. You thought of running away but then you thought it was wrong because it's not something he's doing intentionally. From the day he lost his wife, he never came back to his senses.

Then you drink some water to calm yourself down. Till now you have become a total puppet and he always reminds you that you're a puppy and if you ever disobey him or do anything which he doesn't like, he'll beat you and hurt you...both mentally and physically.

You silently tolerated everything without uttering a word but still, he mentally abuses you after torturing you so much.

He always says that if you keep doing this I will kill myself and much more like this but you always take those heart-piercing words without thinking anything.

Then slowly your eyes fell on your burned leg which is your punishment. That day it was healed but your heart still has a fresh mark and for you now it became a permanent wound.

You checked the time and it's 6 o'clock. You wake up, do your morning routine, and start cleaning the entire house.

TIME SKIP

Right now you're making breakfast for your dad. You usually skip your food so it's not a big deal for you.

Exactly at 7 o'clock, you're done with all your chores but she then saw her dad approaching there. After having his breakfast he glanced towards you. Yn started shivering..though this is against his rules and you know you're gonna get punished for that. So, you went and took the metal stick from which he used to hit you while your hands and legs were shivering. Every time he hits you, he beats you so hard that it'll start bleeding.

You kneel in front of him and with your teary eyes, you give him that stick. Your dad stood up making you scared as you thought he was again going to hit you but his words made you kinda stunned.

"When will your exams end?" "After 2 d-da-ays Dad why?!" "Hmm go to school now," He said sternly while you slowly nodded and you slowly stood up. 'Is dad back to his senses?' This thought made you a little happy and you passed him a smile but he just went back to his room without saying or doing anything which made you extremely disappointed but you still felt a little relieved that he didn't hurt you at least this time.

You take your bag from the couch and head outside the house and walk the whole way to school. You're an excellent student who always scored good marks above 95%. Many students are jealous of you and some even bully you spread many rumours about you that you sleep with professors and all to score good marks whatsoever but you always try to score well.

You always wanted happiness which you never got from anyone either they gave you pain which you were bravely enduring and never complained. But in this process, you lost yourself and till now your soul has already pierced with all your pain. God knows when will you find happiness again or will you spend your life hanging like this.

TIME SKIP

Your exams went great and this is the only thing which satisfied you and you went back to your home being a little confident about your exams. You entered inside but to your surprise you found a man sitting with your father. No one ever visited you and your dad...as per your knowledge you know that he doesn't have any friends.

You were thinking about this sudden change in your house when your dad's voice brought you out of your daydreaming.

"Bring snacks" You nodded hearing him. The old man sitting beside your father smiled at you and you also smiled a little. You then placed your bag in a proper place and went to bring snacks for them. You then placed snacks on the table went back to your room and again started preparing for your following exams not knowing what was coming for you.

Days went like this but in this period, he didn't abuse you which made you a little suspicious but still you're happy. You thought that he was getting cured or his health was getting better but things are not like that.

AFTER SOME DAYS

You got your result and it's excellent 96%. You entered your house all happy after your hard work paid off but as always you found your dad standing in front with a metal rod in his hands.

"How much you got?" "Da-d 96 percent" "Lesser than before" Saying this he rapidly grabbed your chin "B-but" he then pulled your hair "Da-d it's hurting," you said with your teary eyes which were trying hard to endure the pain as always.

"It's supposed to be" "I didn't break any rule" you stated while crying trying to remember when and where you disobeyed or disrespected him. "You did you talked back to me" "Please Dad" you again begged him while crying due to pain but he only pulled your hair even more which made you shout your lungs out.

He pushed you hard on the floor which made your knees hit the tiles with force because of which it started bleeding.

"You're getting married tomorrow" "W-whaat!!"

TBC>>>