💙14💙

As you step downstairs, there are maids serving everything. That's when you realize this is the first time you'll eat the food prepared by maids for you. However, it's just an excuse because you're not hungry. He sat on his chair and you also let your butt rest on a chair a little far from him.

"Sit beside me. And from now on, you'll always sit next to me." As you don't want to argue over a small thing, you stand up and sit next to him, not forgetting to ignore his piercing gaze over you.

As you sat down, the maid served you, but as you saw the plate, you kept it aside and said, "It's too much for me I can't eat this much!" "I don't want any excuse. You lied to me then now I'm going to be strict with your diet."

You weren't satisfied by his answer and protested, "But it's still too much! I will vomit if I eat this much."

"I told you I don't want any excuse. You're a human and out of all that you're underweight and pale so you have to. And yeah! Don't you dare lie to me again and skip your meals. You will take three meals a day and in this much quantity only. And if you don't, then you're going to face punishment." He said jokingly but in a stern voice so you don't disobey him and skip your meals.

Your breath hitch as you remember what happened to you for some small and childish mistakes. You slowly take a spoon with your shaky hands and bring it closer to your mouth. He noticed, kept his hand on your thigh, worriedly eyeing you, and asked, "Hey are you okay?!" But you yanked his hand and stuttered, "D-don't!! Don't y-you to-touch m-e!" "Fine fine! I will not. Now eat your breakfast."

Somehow, you finish up your breakfast but his word 'punishment' is still playing peek-a-boo in your mind and will play forever, maybe.

Right now you're in the living room, holding your stomach and walking in the house, trying not to vomit because the food you ate was too much for you. That's when Jimin approached you after noticing you and said, "Princess" "What?" "Let's go?"

You became confused by his words and asked, "Wh-where?" "Therapist!" He replied while raising his eyebrows in a confusing and questioning manner.

"I am fine I-I told y-you naa I h-hate th-that p-place!" "Y/n do you want me to drag you there?" "No just leave me please I am begging you!" You exclaimed being scared after hearing his threat and remembering yesterday's incident where he forced you.

Jimin took a deep breath hearing you and replied in his not-so-calm voice but still trying his best to not lose his temper on you. "You will go to the therapist without any more excuses. If not, I'll drag you there or to any other hospital"

He said, but when he noticed that you were zoned out, he tapped your shoulder and called out your name, but you flinched and looked at him, a bit of horror in your eyes clearly visible but hidden enough for him to notice.

"Shall we go now or do you want me to force you?"

"Please Jimin I don't want to! Why don't you try to understand me? Why?? Why do you want to spend your money on a curse like me??! Just leave me alone ple..."

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT MONEY Y/N!!!!! ALL I CARE ABOUT IS YOU!!!!!! NOW I DON'T WANT A WORD JUST GO AND SIT IN THE CAR OR ELSE I WILL NOT HESITATE TO DRAG YOU!!! LAST WARNING!!!" You flinched at his sudden outburst but still vigorously nodded your head before running out to save yourself from the now-looking beast, while he just watched you running away.

I did too much I guess! AHHH!!!! Why I messed up too much!! Okay!! Okay, Jimin! Just cool down!! Calm down it's fine!! AH FUCK!!!!!!!!

Shrugging his thoughts away he went out, only to witness you already sitting inside the car, staring blankly at the front. Seeing you like this, Jimin sighed dramatically and got inside the car next to you.

He started while you were continuously looking out of the window, admiring the cherry blossom trees and their leaves.

This somehow makes you feel like maybe, only your life is horrible in contrast to the world so beautiful outside, in which everyone is free but you're trapped, you can't escape even after trying

While you're admiring nature, there is someone who is admiring your face. He smiled when he saw you smiling a little.

I will make everything right. Don't worry love. I will surely make you smile and maybe, shout too but - ahh never mind.

He started thinking about his bright future with you after your therapy and took an oath in his mind to never make you sad and keep a smile always plastered on your face.

After a while, you guys reach the hospital. When he stepped out after parking the car, he saw you still sitting inside. He then opened the gate and waited for you to come out, but you being you, looked at him with a pout and pleading puppy eyes, thinking to melt him, forgetting the fact that he is a stubborn mafia king.

"Princess now you're acting like a kid afraid of hospital. Come out!" He passes his hand for you to hold. You look at his hand, and a defeated sigh leaves your soft lips before you place your hand on his and step out. You're scared because you still remember the last time he took you to the hospital, how crazy and mad you behaved and that's why you hate that place.

You feel like you're putting more burden on him which makes you feel bad, but still content with the fact that he is afraid to lose you and is doing all the possible things to make you right. You look at his hand which is caressing yours, reassuring you're safe as if you are a baby and he is your guardian. But you're indeed a baby, his baby.

Hello readers. Hope you're doing well. A new update I brought for you. Hope you all liked it. Kindly stay tuned and wait for the next chapters. By the way, do you think that Y/n is overreacting? Write down your views and suggestions. Soon everything is going to be perfect but.... there is still a twist. Keep waiting and don't lose your patience. Bye!!

~Love from your author!!