💙12💙

"J-Jimin!!" "Y/N I LOVE YOU!!"

You became shocked by the sudden chartbuster news you got.

"Doctor!" "Yes sir!!" "Shall I go outside or will it be alright if she takes therapy in front?"

Jimin asked the doctor, still looking at you while you both were competing, staring at each other without blinking.

"It depends on her sir!" "Okay!!" Saying this Jimin finally left your wrist and stood straight while you just silently stood beside him.

"I will be outside then!" He said and was about to go when you held his wrist.

"D-don't le-ave me al-alone I-I am sc-ared!!" "Okay okay, I am sitting there. You sit here!" He said pointing you towards a stool. You look at him with leading eyes but when he glared, you pouted a little before sitting where he was pointing to.

"So what's your name Ms.?" "P-park Y/n!" "And age?" "18" You replied to the questions the doctor asked you, as a process of the therapy.

"Okay, can you tell me what are the things that are affecting you?" You look at Jimin who is eagerly waiting for your reply. You stood up from the chair making Jimin confused.

"Answer the doctor Y/n!" "I do-n't wa-nt to do th-is! I am perfec-tly fine. I am not a ma-d per-son!!"

"The person who takes therapy isn't mad. They are just struggling like you. I am here to help you out but if you won't answer me then how will I-"

"I SAID I AM FINE!!!!! I AM NOT STRUGGLING!!! I AM FINE AND I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You shout as you don't want to tell him. You don't want him to know what you're going through. You started crying.

You are crying so much that you start getting random flashbacks, which start taking the best of you. Your knees feel weaker and soon you fall on the ground when you remember about your mom's incident. Looking at your condition, Jimin came closer to you.

"Princess!!!" He softly calls for you, but instead, you start shouting out of nowhere and start crying very badly. Jimin got a little scared watching your state, you are scratching yourself while going back.

Looking at your condition, Jimin looked at the doctor who grabbed an injection and filled it with some liquid.

"Sir hold her please" Jimin nodded and stepped closer to you, but you were continuously moving backward and soon your back hit the wall. He tried holding your hand but you yanked it away. Then without wasting any second, he hugged you tightly for the first time. You, of course, tried to push him but he has almost trapped you with the hug.

The doctor started coming closer to your figure as you started shouting and blabbering something.

"Sir roll her sleeves up" Nodding, Jimin started rolling your sleeves up, but the sight made his eyes wide. Your hands are covered with bruises and wounds, some new and some faded.

"Y-y/n!!" Jimin's voice cracked as he pronounced your name. It's heartbreaking for him as the one whom he wants to save from the world, the one whom he wants to love and protect till the end, has suffered so hard. Seems like he failed miserably! Only if he knew that you were struggling that bad, he would have taken you to a doctor way before. Soon a tear left his eyes, but he immediately wiped it because of the doctor present there.

"Hold her arm tight" Jimin grabbed your arms tight as the doctor said but you almost shouted your lungs out due to the pain in your bruises. The doctor came even closer to give you an injection and when he cleaned and injected you, you flinched and started crying more than before. While Jimin threw daggers on the doctor who made you cry but controlled himself, as he was helping him to get his love back, the real you!!

After the injection, your vision starts getting blurrier, and in only a few seconds, you fall asleep in your hubby's arms.

Jimin picked you up in bridal style, and that's when he closely examined your state - dried and fresh tears on your face, wet eyelashes with a small pout on your lips. He then placed you on the small bed as the doctor wanted to talk to him.

"Jimin did she get beaten by someone?" "I don't know!!"

"Look Jimin, I think that she has depression. She's depressed for a very long time and maybe she doesn't want to live anymore. Of course, I need to know more about her and also she needs proper therapy. But before that, she needs to feel herself. You know like freedom, fun, joy! She needs to feel a lot of love. She is craving for love, for being loved by someone!! Take her outside, and spend as much time with her as possible. Bring her here every day. Maybe she needs therapy for a longer period than others but she will be fine. You just need to work hard. Never hurt her! Be polite to her and speak softly. Take her to dates and ask her opinion about things. Tell her how much she means to you and how much you mean to her. Get to know about her past, and make sure no one hurt her. I think it's enough for today. She needs rest now and yeah! Make sure she doesn't skip her meals because I think she frequently skips her meals mostly as she looks pale. Make her healthy like a normal person. That's it you can go now. We'll talk later on!"

Saying this doctor bids goodbye to Jimin while nodding and taking you home but of course, you are asleep. He then laid you down on the bed carefully and covered you with the duvet. You are sleeping peacefully but your body looks tired. Your face has dried tear marks which makes his heart ache. Though he doesn't know anything about your past, he still decided to be with you. He wants to talk to you about everything. He kinda felt bad about how he behaved harsh with you

He wants to love you. He never meant to destroy your life. He just thought that this was the right way but he didn't realise it was all without your consent. He still couldn't forget the moment when you fell on your knees and started screaming while scratching yourself badly. He can't forget the moment when he saw the burnt marks on your skin; the scars, both new and faded; purple and red bruises; deep and half recovered wounds!!

It's the worst feeling to see the person whom you love feel unloved!!

He somewhere felt guilty that he was not good enough for you. He wants to give you comfort but how when you never got the courage to open up with him, when you never felt like telling someone about your feelings? Your pain has destroyed you so deeply that now even trusting someone to the extent of letting them know about all that you've been going through seems a hard task to you, which even if you want to, you still can't do.

Laying beside you, he pulls you closer to himself, but with a heavy heart. He doesn't know why but he feels so insecure right now. He is getting a feeling that he's not good enough for you, though it's not true, but this thought is taking the best of him.

He caressed your face gently as some tears left his eyes when he remembered the morning incident when you decided to kill yourself, to end your life, taking all the pain with you.

Am I not worthy enough for her?

Should I let her go??!

But I-I can't!!! I love her so much! I can't imagine a moment without her!!!!

I may sound selfish but I am not letting you go!!

I promise to be with you in every situation of your life! I just want to know what happened in your past!! I want to! And I'll do it!!

Thinking about these, his eyes started feeling heavy and soon after, sleep consumed him.

TBC>>>