💙4💙

When you made your first eye contact with him, you got lost in his eyes. But the gunshots occurring outside made you come back to your senses and you held his wrists more tightly before saying. "P-lea-se do-n't go please don't lea-ve me alone!" Your anxiety made you do this and you said this almost on the verge of crying.

All of Jimin's guards were now outside and only gunshots were heard which did nothing but make you panic.

"I have to go just stay here" "Please do-n't" He then growled hearing you which made you even more scared. Tears finally rolled down your cheeks when he yanked your hand as the gunshots continued. You also tried to take off your seatbelt but...

"I SAID STAY HERE AND DON'T TRY TO COME OUT NOW!!" Jimin shouted which made you flinch hard and you gulped hard while your breath started hitching when he opened the door and stormed out, not before closing the door with a loud bang. You tried to open the door but he locked the door with the keys.

You started panicking and your urge to see where he's going only worsened the situation. Your breathing gets uneven, there's some type of lump in your throat which had blocked your voice. You desperately tried to look for him through the window but you only witnessed dead bodies and blood everywhere. Your eyes tried to find him from between the men standing there.

Finally, after struggling with your eyes, you saw him through the corner of the car window. There he was, holding a gun and shooting someone mercilessly even though his shoulder was bleeding which is highlighted through his blood-stained white suit.

Your eyes got widened while your mouth hung open due to shock. You covered your mouth with your hands trying not to shout.

Y/n POV

God why do you always make me suffer?! Where am I stuck now? Is he a gangster a m-mafia or a criminal!!?

~~~~~~

Your thoughts got interrupted when he suddenly entered the car making you flinch hard. You backed off from him completely attaching yourself to the door. He is bleeding but he doesn't even care about that!!

'Is he even a human?! How can he not feel any pain or doesn't he see how much blood he has lost?!' This thought crossed your mind after you glanced at his wounded shoulder.

You harshly wipe your tears away because you thought he would become angry. You again faced the window as now you're hella scared. 'Will he kill me also if I make him angry?!" This thought along with some thoughts like 'Is he a murderer' crossed your mind. Your curiosity about asking him thousands of questions was increasing with each passing second but you were scared, not able to form any proper words.

Jimin noticed your odd behavior as soon as he started driving. "You should get used to it after all I'm a mafia king Y/n!" He stated in his calm voice which made your neck tilt towards him. You both shared a look as he was already looking at you. You weren't in the mood to see him so you immediately turned your head again towards the window as it's not easy for you to get used to things like this when you are already scared of him. But him being a mafia king did nothing but act as a cherry on top of the cake but the fact is that - the cake is not the tasty one.

Soon after you reached Jimin's mansion but now yours also.