💙17💙

At Midnight...

Jimin woke up at midnight due to a thirst for water. He drank some water from the bottle which was kept on the nightstand. He turned around and a small laugh escaped his mouth as soon as he saw you.

You were laying on your stomach with wide open legs, clothes showing a bit of skin due to your sleeping position, and hair messy covering the pillow and your face.

Jimin flips you over carefully and removes hair strands from your face. But as soon as his fingers touched your skin, he sensed it burning hot.

"Holy shit!! Why she has a fever now?" He hurriedly takes out a thermometer and shakes your body a little to wake you up.

"Princess wake up! You have a fever!" "Huh, what?!" You said in an almost fainted and sleepy voice.

He helps you to sit whereas you're completely unaware of what's happening. You rest your body on the headboard and he placed the thermometer in your mouth. He was continuously watching you while biting his nails like a mom worried for her sick baby.

After some seconds, he took the thermometer out of your mouth when it beeps and his eyes widened when he glanced at it.

"It's 102°!! What happened? Are you really okay!? Do you want something?" You just showed him a👍with a small drunken smile.

"I wa-wanna sleep!" You again murmured in a sleepy voice.

"Wait a second. Just a second!" He said while showing you his one finger and immediately dialed the number of your therapist.

(A/n: I pity the therapist!! It's 2 AM Jiminaa have some mercy on those who're sleeping after handling mental patients!!)

ON CALL:

"I am sorry to disturb you at this hour!"

"No, it's fine. I am still at the hospital only! What's the matter, Mr. Park?"

"Y/n! She has a fever."

"Is it too high that I need to send a doctor?"

"It is! It's above 100°! What to do now?"

"Okay, don't worry. I'll send a doctor there."

"Yeah. And also, she's acting way too weird now..."

"That's because of pills and her fever, that happened with few patients at the beginning of the therapy."

"Okay send the doctor fast!" He cut the call as he said that. He turned and saw you sleeping while resting your whole weight on the bed headboard. He sat beside you and touched your cheeks, only to sense your fever increasing.

Jimin doesn't know what to do, other than waiting for the doctor.

After some time, the doctor came and started checking on you, but you're still sleeping though.

"It's not that serious. Wipe her body with a wet, hot towel and give her medicines. She'll be okay till tomorrow." "Okay" After this, the doctor left.

Coming back after seeing off the doctor, Jimin took a towel, dipped it in normal lukewarm water, sat beside you, and spoke while taking a deep breath.

"I am sorry for not asking your permission." He then took off your T-shirt along with your pants, leaving you only in your innerwear.

The beating marks are very clear to his eyes now.

He slowly started wiping the towel on your body, trying his best not to get distracted.

"Jiminieee!!" You said in a low voice, and Jimin leaned closer to listen to what you were saying.

"YoU lOok cUtE wHeN yOu bLuSh!" His face became even more red hearing you.

After an hour or something, Jimin puts back your clothes after sensing your temperature becoming normal. After arranging the things, he again shakes your body a little as to feed you medicines.

"wHat ThE maTter?!" "Open your mouth."

"Jiminieee Baboooooooo!!!!!!" He shoves the pills inside your mouth and you gulp it down without water, but only to make faces.

"eEwwWwwW!!" "Here drink water." He made you drink water and placed the glass on the nightstand. He smiled seeing you smiling like an idiot.

"What??" "yOu liKe my boDy. dOn't you bRo??" Jimin smirked hearing you, but then it struck him like a storm.

"Of course, I like... wait what did you call me!? First, you called me an idiot and now you called me bro! You called your husband bro and idiot lik-..." He stops once he finds you sleeping. He made an angry pout and laid you down comfortably on the bed. He covered you with a duvet, kissed your forehead, and lay beside you. He found you still trying to find him in your sleep by spreading and moving your hands in the air, so he smiled and hugged you by your waist. You also sneaked your arms around him and slept. When Jimin closed his eyes, your body came to his mind making him open his eyes with a jerk.

"What the fuck!! Control your horny hormones Jimin!" He somehow managed to control himself and both of you slept in each other's embrace.

Hello readers. Sorry for the late update. Hope you all liked this. It's kind of short but next one, I'll make that longer. Kindly drop your reviews in the comments and do let me know about your feelings for this story. Stay tuned and keep waiting for the next chapter as you did for this one. Bye!!

~Love from your author!!