💙6💙

"Ummm... shall we go now!" Jimin said bringing you out from your dreamland and you nodded. After getting your affirmation, he walked towards the door while you followed him.

"You're looking handsome!!" As soon as this sentence slipped your mouth, you gasp and face-palm yourself in your mind for not having control over your thoughts and your tongue. In contrast, Jimin bites his lips after hearing the sentence he badly wanted to hear from you.

"Thank you but you're looking far better than me." He said smiling which made your heart go boom-boom watching his angelic eye smile.

"Let's go now." He started walking while you silently followed him blushing a little remembering his comment. When you reached outside the mansion, Jimin suddenly stopped making you confused when he asked, "Which car do you want?!" "Huh!!" "Choose the one which you like!" "M-me!" Jimin nodded to your confused self while you just stood there too confused to understand. Then you look forward and there are so many luxurious and expensive cars, but only one catches your precious attention...

"Th-that one!!" You said pointing towards a certain car with a metal color.

Jimin looked in the direction you pointed and a small smile crept on his face sensing your choice

Jimin looked in the direction you pointed and a small smile crept on his face sensing your choice. "Nice choice! Let's go now!!" He said and started walking towards your chosen car.

Y/n POV

Why is he treating me like this? Please don't! I am not able to handle all this! Why did he even ask my opinion? I'm a puppet after all!! Y/n just please push him aside! Don't get attached to him.

~~~~~~

You then shrugged your thoughts and quietly followed him. He again opened the car door for you like a gentleman and you then sat inside the car. Soon after he joined you and sat beside you in the driver seat. He put on the seat belt and glanced at you who was just sitting looking at your lap while biting your lips and playing with your fingers.

"Put on your seatbelt." He said making you look towards him. You both shared a glance and you nodded. But then you realize you don't know how to tie a seatbelt. But still, to not make yourself embarrassed, you try but still, struggle with it until Jimin notices you.

"Let me do it." He said and you, having no other option, simply nodded feeling embarrassed of yourself in front of him. He then leans towards you and takes the seatbelt from your side. Damn! he is soo close to you. You just look at him when he averted his gaze to you. Your eyes are stuck to each other and for a moment you both forget in what position or in what situation you both are. After some time, more like an eternity, the realization hits you and you then divert your gaze from him, breaking the eye communication between you both.

Jimin's cheeks turned a bit red in embarrassment along with yours. He then tied your seatbelt and corrected his posture before saying, "We should go now it's getting late." You nodded and started looking outside the window as he started driving.