❤️22❤️

(🔞This chapter will have some mature and sexual content, so read at your risk. Kindly don't report my book for that. There will be a warning given. Skip if you want🔞)

Your eyes widened when you heard his confession and seeing your reaction made him look down. But as you spoke, his head jerked up and he looked at you wide-eyed.

"It's fine mochi!!" You said casually while he looked at you with eyes opened wide. 

"Mochi??" He asked frowning. "Don't you like it?" You asked with a small pout on your lips.

"Nah! I like it but what about Daddy?" He said, smirking at the last part making you frown a bit.

"I like mochi! Leave that. I want to tell you something. Can I hang out with one of my seniors? She is a girl. And I will come before sunset!" You asked. "Yeah, you can go. But with a bodyguard."

You squealed after getting a positive reply and jumped on his lap, hugging him.

"Thank you!! And bye!" You said, getting off from his lap and going towards the door.

"Bye Daddy!" You said and ran out the door, giggling after seeing his shocked face.

"This girl!" Jimin mumbled shaking his head and continued doing his work.

Time Skip...

Sadaf became your best friend, and now everything makes sense to you. Your dad also returned to normal.

It has been another six months since the best year of your life. Everything is perfect in your life now, and I really mean perfect! You have gained weight and are no longer underweight. However, you are yet to see your dad. Despite your eagerness to meet him, he always refuses. You are now 19 years old!

It's just a random night of your life and you're sitting in your room, while Jimin is arranging the closet as you messed it up, when suddenly you start yelling.

"JIMIN!! LOOK DAD IS TEXTING ME!" Jimin immediately came and sat beside you.

Dad:

Y/n I reached America safely. Thanks to Jimin!

I know you want to see me, but I can't! After what I did, I can't forgive myself. I am sorry! I know sorry is not enough, but this is what I can do. I am proud of you, your mom also must be proud of you. Again, I am sorry!

Allow me one thing! Please let me video call you whenever I want to see you!

Me:

Dad, you can come here and live with us!

Dad:

No Y/n!

I can't!

But yeah, if you give me good news, I'll come in two seconds!

Me:

DAD!!

Dad:

Haha, Jimin be quick! I am waiting!!

You close the chat and you both look at each other. And to say you're shy and blushing would be an understatement. Jimin also licks his lips while biting them and leans in a little.

"Do you want?" He whispered huskily which made goosebumps erupt on your skin you looked at him, but couldn't able to hold the intense eye contact, so you looked down.