💙8💙

After running from there, you enter your room and directly jump onto the bed, feeling overwhelmed. He allowed you to study, it's the biggest happiness you felt after your mom's death.

'Thank God! Thanks God!! Finally, he allowed me to study. I'm so grateful to him!! Aish!!'

All these thoughts were running through your mind and soon the sleep took over your self and you slept being all happy. After so many years this feeling of happiness came through your heart. But...

Will this end up good??

Is fate on her side now?

TIME SKIP

Jimin POV~~

After arranging everything downstairs, I entered the room and got the best view of my eyes. She is sleeping peacefully and even in her sleep, her lips hold a beautiful smile. Ahh!! Her smile is so beautiful! She should smile more often.

By the way, I never knew that studies could make someone happy. I only saw kids crying because of studies. Neverminded! If this makes you happy, I will give this to you.

~~~~~~

He then went to freshen up and lay beside you after covering you with a duvet. Even though he badly wants to hug you, at the same time he doesn't want to make you feel uncomfortable.

NEXT MORNING

You wake up at the same time as always. But as soon as last night's memories flashed in front of your eyes, a smile formed on your lips. You excitedly got ready for your first college day. You have some hopes. Some light. Finally, you felt a little alive as if you have a soul in your body. As if you also have blood running through your veins. As if you also have a heart, which is finally beating happily, like a normal human, inside your rib cage.

You went downstairs and started making breakfast for him.

"Good morning Y/n!" Jimin said in his morning husky voice but to his surprise, you didn't even flinch. "Good morning!" You also replied to him, smiling a little and continuing your work.

"Wow! It's the first time you said something without stuttering" "Yahh! Don't tease me now!" You exclaimed being embarrassed by his previous words, a bitter truth for you though.

"What are you making though?" Jimin asked you, trying to peek from the sides as you stood, back-facing him and unintentionally blocking the way for him to see.

You blocked his way wherever he turned and at last when he stopped trying you turned to him and said, "Something as a thank you. You please go I'll bring it for you"

He then went and sat on the dining chair when his phone started ringing in his sweatpants pocket. He answered the call meanwhile you are bringing food for him.

ON CALL

"Sir, what did we have to do with that guy last night who tried to touch ma'am?" A guard of his asked him, which formed a sinister smirk on his handsome face.

"Cut his fingers" He said it with a smirk but as soon as he finished his sentence, a loud thud was soon heard in the background.

Jimin turned behind only to find you standing there while the plate fell from your hands after hearing his words and the plate lay scattering on the floor.

You knelt to pick up the broken pieces of the plate when you felt someone standing in front of you. You then saw Jimin's hand coming closer to you making you flinch hard and you placed your hand in front of your face, thinking he was going to slap you.

"Y/n!" Jimin uttered, shocked by your sudden personality change. "I-I am sorry! I am sorry ple-ase I-I tho-thought yo-u w-will-!!" "You thought what Y/n!" Jimin asked worried as you again started stuttering in front of him. He was enjoying your fearless side a few minutes ago and now it again ended before lasting any longer.