💙23💙

After one month...

You started experiencing delayed periods along with symptoms like continuous vomiting, dizziness, and weakness. You suspect pregnancy to be the reason behind it, but before sharing the news with your partner, you want to confirm it. So, you asked Sadaf to get you a pregnancy kit, and now you are waiting for the results while Sadaf waits outside the bathroom for you.

When you check it after some time, there are two lines... that means, YOU'RE PREGNANT!!

As tears of happiness streamed down your cheeks, you put your hand over your mouth and smiled. You stayed like that for another two minutes, just to be sure that it wasn't a dream. You are eager to have a child, not because of your father, but because you want to treat your child with love and care. You want to play with them, fulfill their needs, and raise them in the best possible way. You want to ensure that your child has a happy and fulfilling life, unlike the one you had.

You then went towards the door and opened it, but Sadaf got confused when she saw your tear-stained face and frowned, whereas you instantly hugged her tightly and your tears again started flowing.

"What happened babes?" "I-I am pregnant!!" You said as you started crying more.

"So why are you crying? That's what you want right?" She asked as she hugged you back. "I am just so happy!"

She chuckled and made you sit on the bed and patted your back. "I am so happy for you!" "Me too!!" She smiled at you and wiped your tears.

"When will Jimin come?" "I don't know! I think he'll be late today." You said as you glanced at your phone. "Okay! I should go now. Take care and don't be a naughty girl. Take care! We'll see tomorrow!" She said and you smiled while nodding and finally, she left.

You lie on your bed, gazing at the ceiling. Slowly, you stroke your belly and imagine holding your child's tiny hands, teaching them how to walk and talk.

Y/n's POV...

I prayed for this child, and God granted me my wish. As you grow inside me, there are so many things I wonder about you. I wonder when I'll get to meet you. But one thing that I never question is how much I will love you because you already mean everything to me.

~~~~~~~

Time Skip...

It's already dinner time and Jimin still hasn't returned. You're sitting on your bed, feeling stressed about him and his mafia work. You stand up and go towards the living area, waiting anxiously for him. You pray for his well-being as he's on a mission, feeling scared and alone in the mansion with no maid around except for some guards outside. Your anxiety is taking over, and as time passes, you become more and more worried. It's already past midnight, and still no sign of him. You're feeling hungry, but you didn't eat earlier because you wanted to eat with him. Your eyelids are getting heavier with tiredness, but you try to stay awake, hoping he'll return soon.

"He told me he will come tonight! Where are you Jimin??" You said you were going to the kitchen to fetch a glass of water when you heard a knock on the door. You smiled in excitement and ran towards the door, but the sight in front of you shattered your heart.

Jimin is present in the scene, and his condition is quite alarming. His hair is disheveled, and his clothes are torn and stained with blood. He appears to be sweating profusely, and there are numerous cuts visible on his body. Jungkook and J-hope are at his side, providing support and helping him to stand.

As soon as you saw him in that state, you were taken aback. But suddenly, Jimin started coughing vigorously which made you snap out of it. You quickly moved aside and gave them enough space to come in. Tears welled up in your eyes as you saw him with his eyes closed, almost in an unconscious state. You followed them as J-Hope and Jungkook practically dragged him upstairs.