Chapter 11- Unknown

Chara's pov

I was eating chocolate in an AU with Helen when suddenly a portal opened beneath me.

"Not again!" I shouted as I fell through.

I landed on a soft sofa in a ... living room?

"Hello? Is there anyone here?" I asked and waited.

But no one replied.

So I decided to look around and started to explore the mysterious place.

~Time skip~

I found out that this place has a living room, kitchen, multiple bedrooms, an indoor garden and pool. But there was no exit, and there wasn't even a single window that could let a ray sunlight pass through. Strangely, my name was engraved on the door of one of the bedrooms. I walked in, and the room was exactly like my old bedroom! I walked to my closest and opened it, and inside the closest were all my old clothes!
Everything in the room was just like how it was in my AU. It's like someone has moved everything from my room to this place. But didn't my AU get destroyed when my multiverse collapsed?

Wait...

If everything in this room is the same as my room, then...

I ran to my bedside table and opened the top drawer. It's there! I smiled as I held the golden heart locket gently in my hands. I slowly opened the locket and inside I saw the picture of my friends on the right and there was also a picture of a family of goat monsters on the left? Who are they? Hang on, the human in the photo... is that younger me? How come I don't remember?

I put the locket in my pocket and lay on my bed as I fell asleep.

~Massive time skip~

Chara's pov

It had been almost a week since I got stuck here. I had drawn a map of this entire place and read every book in my room. I also dyed my hair red out of boredom.
I'm running out of things to do and I'm alone at this place. Well, almost alone. There is a blue hair girl who cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday. I tried to talk to her, but she never replies. The mysterious girl always appears at 7:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 8 p.m., and cooks food for me. After putting food on the table, she always disappeared mysteriously just like a ghost. But ghosts can't touch things, so I don't think she is one.

I sat on the sofa boredly when suddenly someone fell on the floor in front off of me. (Guess who)

It was a black skeleton with blue tear marks that seemed to be unconscious. I gently poked his face, and he glitched a lot. I immediately pulled my hand back. He must have haphephobia (don't know if I spelt that right) . Back then, I used to have a friend who had haphephobia too. I saw that the skeleton had error signs around his body. Maybe the bedroom labelled 'Error' is his room?

I decided to wrap a blanket around his leg and as gently as possible, pull him to his room. I successfully pulled him in his room and noticed that the room was covered in strings and dolls. I didn't see any bed, so I pulled him on the beanbag that was in the room. After that I felt tired and went back to my room to sleep. I am happy that I'm not alone now but I feel a bit sorry for the skeleton being stuck here too.

<To be continued>