Erased timeline(origin story of Peace)-1

Where.....am I?

Ugh, my head hurts.

Regaining my vision, I stood up? No, it feels more like I float up.

How am I still alive? Didn't the plan failed? Where's Asriel?

I see a small figure move.

Hmm... who's this? A human? How curious, I thought I was the only human in the underground.

I decided to follow the human.

I stood behind the human as a weird flower monster introduced himself.

That's weird, I do not recall seeing a flower monster in the underground before.

Suddenly a fire ball soared though the air and hit the flower.

"Are you alright, my child?" A familiar voice said.

I turned and saw...

"Mom!" I ran towards Mom and tries to hug her...

But I fell right though Mom and hit the floor.

"Mom?" I tried shouting to get her attention, but she acts as if, as if I don't...

Exist

...

....

...

...

...

...

....

...

....

....

....

....

....

....

...

....

....

....

....

..
.

.

.

What... is .... going on?

I felt tears falling on my face.

First Asriel disappears, then I passed through Mom and she doesn't hear me shouting.

It's as if I become a ghost.

I fell to my knees, sobing and crying.

But NOBODY CAME

It has been a while and I have accepted the fact that I am dead and a ghost. When I imagined death, I thought that there would be an afterlife or that we would just disappear into air. I have never thought that I would become a ghost, I mean Napstablook is a ghost too yet everyone can see and hear him. But no-one can see or hear me.

It also seems like Frisk has the power to SAVE and RESET. I was confused at first but came to this conclusion.

Right now it's the 5th timeline and it's another Pacifist timeline. I just don't understand what Frisk wants, they have have been doing the same over and over again. I mean why bother resetting if you are just doing the same thing again and again.

It's the 6th timeline, I noticed something is wrong with Frisk. They started to kill everyone monster they see, they even killed Mom!

What is going on!