Chapter 8- Plan kill, lie or....

^Art by me :)

~At Outertale~

Chara's pov

"So Char, what do you want to do?" Helen asked.

"Char?" I was confused.

"It's my nickname for you, afterall there are more than 100 Charas in this multiverse." Helen smiled.

"I don't know what to do. I missed my home, family and friends. But their all gone." I looked at the ground.

"Actually, I might have a way to fix your multiverse." Helen said.

"Really, how?" I looked at Helen in shock.

"Remember the stone statues?" Helen asked.

"What about them?" I asked. The statues were strange, but how is it related?

"The statues are actually the four most important skeletons in the multiverse. There is Ink, the creator and protector of AUs; Error, the destroyer of AUs; Dream, the guardian of positivity and Nightmare, the guardian of negativity.
If we can free them, then your multiverse could be fixed." Helen said.

"That's great! How do we free them?" I asked with excitement.

"We'll need the help of a dream,a nightmare, an ink, and an error. Luckily, I know some friends who are willing to help. But the problem is, unless we fix the travel system, no one will be able to leave this multiverse." Helen said.

"Then how do we fix the system?" I asked.

"We will have to fix the relationships of the DENI, Deni is short for dream, error, nightmare and ink." Helen explained.

"Ok, so how do we do that?" I asked.

"I have absolutely no idea." Helen smiled mischievously. "Just kidding, I have a plan. Follow me."

"Okay..." I was unsure, but I know that Helen isn't the kind of person to lie about things like this.

Or is she?

Helen opened a portal, and we went through.

~At ???~

Chara's pov

We arrived at a blank space. There is nothing but white. The place seemed endless.

"Pay attention, I'm going to tell you the plan and I'm not saying it twice." Helen said.

"Ok, what do I need to do?" I asked, a chance to fix my multiverse fills me with determination.

"I have two plans: plan A and plan B. Plan A will require you to act like the original Chara of this multiverse. Plan B will require you to do undercover as a Frisk." Helen said.

"What is the original chara of this multiverse like?" I asked.

"The original chara is the one of most feared person in this multiverse. They hated both humans and monsters. Apparently, some of the sanses in this multiverse are too scared that they refused to the name 'chara'. Some sanses also blame the charas for genocide runs. But the original Chara of this multiverse is already dead long ago, and not even their ghost remained. And you, Char, is the original chara of your multiverse. So probably most of the monsters here will mistaken you as their original chara." Helen explained.

"I think I get it, so if Deni faces a big threat that they couldn't defeat on their own, they will have to team up and most likely fix their relationships." I predicted.

"You're right. That's what plan A is, but if you choose plan A, you'll have to be mean and most likely have to kill a lot of monsters. You'll also be hated across this whole multiverse. However, this plan has a high success rate and could be done quickly." Helen said.

"What's plan B then?" I asked.

"In plan B, you'll have to pretend to be a frisk and infiltrate both sides of Deni. This plan has a low success rate and would probably take a long time." Helen said.

What should I do? Plan A is the best choice, but I don't really want to massacre monsters. Plan B is unlikely to succeed and will take a long time.

Wait....
I then realised something.

"Helen, what about you? Can't you be in the plan too?" I asked.

"Fine, then. Here's plan C, listen carefully." Helen explains the plan to me.

"Let's do plan C." I smiled.

<To be continued>