Chapter 6- 'That person'

Chara's pov

Sans and Papyrus's house has 2 floors and a shed outside. Papyrus calls it his 'Coolshed'. The house is also covered in some Christmas decorations, on the outside. I sat down on the sofa as Papyrus went to get the spaghetti. Frisk said they had something important to discuss with Sans, so they went outside.

"Helen? Why can't others see you?" I asked.

"It's because I'm not physically here." Helen answered.

"So, where are you physically at?" I asked.

"You want the truth or..."

"Truth, please."

"Fine, when your multiverse collapsed, I was busy searching for other survivors, so I sent a recorded message to you. Later on, when I couldn't find anyone. I portaled to this multiverse, I saw you hit the ground, and was about to heal you when the skeleton came. Then, when I tried to open the multiversal system, it said,'This multiverse has too many problems, please solve it to fix the system.' So now I'm in the same AU as you and you probably see me physically tomorrow."

"So how am I seeing you now?" I asked.

"This is my avatar, it's like an illusion that only you can see. I'll give you my opinion, I don't like using avatars cause it doesn't look like me at all and it is very complicated to use. Well, bye. I'm going to sleep, call my name if you need help." Helen said and then disappeared.

Sans's pov

Frisk said they had something important to tell me, so I shortcut us to one of my posts.

"Sans, do you remember about 'that person' ?" Frisk asked.

"Calm down, kiddo. Isn't 'that person' long dead?" I asked, not wanting to remember the painful memories.

"That what I thought until today." Frisk look at the floor.

"Impossible! Are you sure?" I said with disbelief.

"I knew what I saw. The new human is 'that person'."

"What!? Are you..."

"I AM SURE!" Frisk looked me in the eye. "They have the same name and act just like 'that person' ."

"Then what could we do? Even when they were just a ghost, they almost killed all of Monster kind. 'That person' would be much more powerful with a physical body!" I shouted.

"We can't just give up! Not without trying!" Frisk said.

"It's no use. You said it before, 'that person' has more determination than you could ever have."

"Actually, I checked earlier. I can still reset, 'that person' might have become weaker!" Frisk said with excitement.

"I think we should just call Ink for help" I said.

~After they talked with Ink~

Sans's pov

I suddenly realised something very important.

"Papyrus! We left him all alone with 'that person'! " I said as I shortcut us back to the house.

But... we were too late...

'That person' stood in the kitchen and...

on the kitchen floor lay...

Papyrus....

~Earlier~

Chara's pov

I sat on sofa for and waited for Papyrus.
After a while, I lost patience and decided to check on him. I walked in the  kitchen and saw Papyrus tripping over a bottle of ketchup and hitting the sink. I panicked and ran towards him.

"Papyrus! Are you ok?" I asked. Papyrus didn't answer me I think he is unconscious. I looked around and saw the ketchup on the floor.

"I should probably clean this up before someone walked in and think that I committed murder." I whispered to myself.

Just then, Frisk and Sans walked in. I froze.

"You!" Sans's left eye flashed light blue and yellow.

My soul appeared in front of me as I flew across the room and hit the wall.

"Wait!" I shouted. "I didn't-"

"I don't want to hear your excuses." Sans interrupted me as he summoned a gaster blaster to shoot at me.

And boom!

I died again!

                                    <To be continued>

{Author's Note}

'That person' mentioned by Frisk and Sans is actually the Chara of this AU, as most of you could have guessed.