chapter 13- Warning ⚠️

Peace's pov

"You're telling me that you never played a video game in your whole life?!" Killer said with disbelief.

I nodded. Are video games important things?

"Come with me, I'll teach you." Killer said as he dragged me to the living room.

Killer switched on the TV and inserted a tiny card in the black box labelled 'Nintendo Switch' ?

"This is one of the most classic and popular game called 'Super Mario'."

The TV started up with bright letters that spelled 'Super Mario Bros'.

I stare at it with intense curiosity.

~Time skip~

3rd person pov

A portal opened and Ink,Dream, Nightmare, Dust, Horror and Cross fell through. Poor Killer and Peace was squished at the bottom, Nightmare was not happy with Dream and Ink being on top of him.

"Get OFF me!" Nightmare shouted as he uses his tentacles to throw Ink and Dream off him.

After everyone got off.

"Where are we?" Dream asked.

"Congrats, you all are now trapped in this place, too!" Peace said.

"Wait, what-"

"Boss! Did you miss me?" Killer ran towards Nightmare only to get thrown back to the sofa.

"Wh@t'$ @ll thi$ n0i$3?" Error walked into the room.

"Error!?"

"Wait, Error's here?" Ink got in a fighting stance.

"Wh@t'$ th3 $qu1d d0ing h3r3!" Error prepared to fight.

The Bad sanses and Dream also got ready for a fight.

"Stop!" Helen shouted at the top of her lungs and everyone turned to look at her.

"I have not brought you all here to fight, your multiverse is in danger!" Helen yelled.

"Who the hell are you?" Dust asked.

"And why do we have to listen to you?" Killer asked.

"I'm Helen the Multiversal guide, I travel through multiverses and prevents multiverses from collapsing." Helen introduces herself.

"Why should we trust you?" Nightmare asked.

"You don't need to trust me, I just here to warn you all and do my job." Helen crosses her arms

"Helen, how do we leave this place?" Peace asked.

"What do you mean? You should be able to enter or leave freely." Helen was confused.

"I h@v3 b33n tr@pp3d w1th th3$3 @bonm3n@tions for almost a week!" Error points at Peace and Killer.

"That's weird." Helen said, "Well, you can leave now."

"Wait, what's the 'danger' that you mentioned?" Dream asked, but Helen already left.

~Underswap~

Blue pov

It has been some time since I've seen Ink and Dream. I thought.

My reflection smiled and I was shocked.

"They left you." Mirror me whispered.

Huh? I was confused.

"Aren't you tired? They always treat you like a child, they never see the true you. Just like now, a little bird told me that they were on an important mission. Without us! They must have thought we were not reliable, not strong-"

"Shut up! Your lying!" I whispered.

"Don't lie to yourself. Even if you don't show it, you hate being treated like a child and you're tired of being the 'Papyrus' of the two brothers, tired of always being the innocent 'Blueberry'."

"Who are you!" I questioned.

My reflection smiled eerily, "I am you, you are ME. We are one and the same."

I took my hammer and smashed the mirror.

We are one and the same. Mirror me's words echoes in my mind.

"I guess Mirror me was right, I AM tired. And I think.... its time to be TRUE to myself." I smiled.

                           <To be continued>

[Author's note]
Sorry for not updating for some time.