Special Chapter_ Helen's Multiverse-Family dinner

Art above by me :)

Helen's pov

I was about to cook dinner when my phone rang. I picked up my phone, the contact says it's 'Lana'.

"Hi?" I said.

"Hey, Heli. How have you been?" A familiar voice said.

"Nootmare? I thought this was Lana's phone, why didn't you use your own phone?" After saying that I knew I made a mistake.

"Don't you know? This skeleton doesn't have a phone cause it has no 'body' to talk to." Laughter was heard across the phone.

"So Noot, why did you call me?" I asked.

"We're having family dinner tonight, remember?" Nootmare said. Oh shit! I totally forgot about it.

"Of course I totally didn't forget about it. I coming right now." I said while frantically running around and getting ready.

"That good. Just so you know, your a terrible liar." Noot ended the call.

I opened the portal and ran through.

~At Nox's Mansion(Helen's multiverse's nightmare is called Nox)~

Helen's pov

I arrived at the dinning room and saw Era and Star. Star was wearing a yellow t-shirt that says 'best brother ever'.

"Hi! Hela, how's it going?" Star asked.

"I'm fine. Where's Paint and Nox?" I asked.

"The octopus is cooking and we haven't seen the squid." Era said while knitting his newest creation.

"Dinner's here." Nox puts the plates on the table, the plates were covered by a lid. Nox then used his tentacles to open the lids, there was different varieties of food on the table. Most of the food were our favourites.

"That smells so good!" A voice said, everyone turned and saw Paint walking into the room.

"Your late, everyone scream at him." Nox said.

"LATE!" Era,Star and me shouted.

"I know, I'm sorry. Give me one more chance." Paint said.

"No." Nox crosses his arms.

"Please, just this time." Paint begged.

"No, you said that last time. You know the drill: if you're late, you get no deserts." Nox said.

Paint looked sad and defeated, but was quickly drooling at the food on the table. That was expected, cause Nox is an excellent cook.

"Let's eat." Nox said.

~Afterward~

The food was so delicious that our eyes turned to stars. Now that we finished eating, I realised that Nox was wearing a matching t-shirt with Star. Nox then brought in the desserts. Era got a double chocolate cake, Star got a banna pudding and I got my favorite dessert, tiramisu.

"Nootmare, where's your dessert?" I asked.

"I'm going to eat it later, along with Paint's desert." Nox smirked.

Just then Paint leap at Era, trying to steal the chocolate cake. Luckily, Era saw it coming and wrapped Paint in his strings.

"Let me down!" Paint yelled.

"No, you were going to steal my precious cake!" Era shouted back.

"Help me Star, Hela!" Paint yelled.

"Sorry, Paint. But stealing is not right." Star said.

"Nah, you deserve it." I said, eating my tiramisu.

"Let's take a group photo." Nox said.

"Good idea!" I took out my phone and took a photo.(That's the picture above at the start^)

{Author's Note}

If Nox and Star had matching names, it would be like Nox and Dox. (Dox kind of sounds like dork😂)