Chapter 10- Makeover

Nightmare's pov

I opened my eyes as I felt a massive wave of negativity, I wonder what happened. But as I sat up from my bed and saw my room, I felt anger boiling in my non-existent veins.

"Who Dared -"

~At the Star Council~

Dream's pov

"Thank you for coming. As you see, Ink is busy today, so I'll be covering for his work." I announced. "Unfortunately, we have not been able to catch 'that person' yet, but we have found out that 'that person' is working with someone that can create portals. Another bad news is that Classic is missing, so if you have seen Classic or have any clue to who is working with 'that person', please tell any member of the Star Sans."

Just then , a puddle of ink appeared, and Ink stepped out with US Papyrus and Classic. Classic then puts his hand in the ink puddle? I was confused, and everyone looked confused too. I then felt emotions from the puddle.
Classic pulled an ink covered human from the puddle of ink.

"That was terrible. " The human said while puking out ink.

"It's not that bad. You'll get used to it." Classic said.

"I am Never Ever going in another ink portal. It felt like drinking and swimming in ink, I'm also covered in ink from head to toe." The human said while puking even more ink. I wonder many ink they swallowed.

I ended the meeting as Blue brought the human to clean up.

~Time skip~

Shift's pov
I walked into the room and saw Classic and Stretch sitting on a sofa with 2 skeletons. Some of the other skeletons looked a bit alarmed, probably cause I'm a Chara. I sat down on the sofa beside Sans as we introduced each other.

"So, where were you three?" Dream asked.

"We were trapped in an endless loop in the judgement hall until Peace came and helped." Stretch explains.

"Endless loop? That must have been terrible." Dream said.

"Who is this 'Peace' ?" Ink asked.

"Peace is a chara that can't fight, but have healing abilities." Sans explained.

"A chara that can't fight? What do you mean by that?" Dream asked in shock while Ink starts to look at notes in his scarf.

"It's simple, Peace is terrible at fighting. They couldn't even stab a person that is right next to them." I said.

"Hmm, that's weird. I can't find this chara you mentioned anywhere in the AUs I created." Ink said.

3rd person pov

Suddenly, Blue kicked open that door.

"YOU ALL WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST HEARD!" Blue shouted.

"Calm down." Dream said. Blue took deep breaths and continued.

"So apparently, someone painted every sans's bedroom in pink with a lot of sparkles and glitter!" Blue said.

"Wait, what!" Everyone shouted as they teleported away to check their rooms.

A few minutes later, everyone returned covered in pink glitter.

~At Nightmare's castle~

Killer's pov

I woke up and saw my room in pink!

"Who did this!" I shouted as I rushed out of my room.

Big mistake.

A bucket of pink glitter fell on top of me and I got covered in pink. I threw the bucket to the floor when I heard Boss shout. I shortcut to Boss's room and was about to knock on the door. Suddenly boss opened the door and....

A bucket of pink glitter fell on top of the king of negativity.

Just then everyone else arrived covered in pink glitter.
I couldn't help it, I took a photo of everyone. We started to laugh at each other. Then we all felt a murderous aura and turned to see... a pink octopus? No.. it's Boss covered in pink glitter.

"Whoever did this will have hell to pay." Boss said angrily as we panicky explained that it wasn't any of us.

~Meanwhile~

3rd person pov

"What happened? You look even happier than usual." Peace asked.

"Nothing special, just that when I was searching for you. I gave everyone's room a makeover." Helen smiled evilly.

<To be continued>