3

Author's POV:

The day is finally here. The two individuals who were denying to get married anytime soon are meeting to talk about marriage. Kriti is nervous. She woke up early today, she got up from her bed and went to the washroom and did her morning chores.

After taking a hot bath she stepped out. After changing into something comfy she went to the kitchen where she found her mom, dad and her brother sitting on the chair. 

Kriti's POV:

"Morning mumma, papa" I wished them. I saw my brother was sitting there but I intentionally chose to ignore him.

"Didi, I'm also here FYI." He said. 

"Oh sorry, for a second I forgot about your existence." I replied and laughed. Mom hit my head lightly and dad joined laughing at my line.

"HAHA, very funny." My brother said with a fake laugh. "Good morning my dear, lovely, cute, funny and charming brother." I said pulling his cheek hard enough. 

"Ouch, mummy!!"He cried holding his cheek. 

"Bhai ko kyu pareshan kar rahi hai, Hey bhagwaan they wont ever change." said mom is his defense. 

"Leave it Anu, bachhe hai." My dad said covering up for me.

"Aap bhi na." My mom said and went to the kitchen counter. I high-fived with my dad.

"Damn, I'm gonna have a jiju now??" My brother said looking at me. "Can't wait to steal her  room!!" He said with a grin on his face.

 "YOU.WISH." I said glaring at him.

"Kri, beta, I have chosen a saree for you. Get ready by 11 okay!" Said mumma serving breakfast for me.

'Oh, shit how can I forget. Today's going to be the worst day of my life UGHHHH!!!' I thought.

"Waise mumma.." I said. She hummed in response. "If they deny..." I was continuing when she gave me a death stare. 

"I mean hope not but if they decline ..you won't force me to look for another guy please." I said nibbling my Nutella and bread.

"Why would they deny. I don't know about them but you can't decline them randomly...He's a really nice guy..Think before you say NO hmm." She responded. I rolled my eyes and looked at dad.

Papa mouthed 'It's ok' to me. "I don't know how to wear saree mumma." I whined.

"Thik hai, I'll help you." She said. "Okay have your breakfast and we have to clean the house and cook food." She said and I replied with a quick okay.

Time skip: After an hour

"Hai Rammm!! Thak gayi mein" Mom said meanwhile I was managing the cushion in the couch. I sighed and laid on the sofa.

 "Finally!! It looks clean." I said "Abhi toh khana bhi pakana hai." Mom said and I fake cried. 

"Chalo chalo jaldi karo, It's already 9. We'll have to prepare the food till 10. They will be here by 12." Mom said and I walked to the kitchen following her like a penguin.

"What are we preparing mumma?" I asked. "Shahi paneer, Pulao, Butter chicken, Bhindi ki sabzi, Dal and Potato chilly" She replied. My eyes were wide open. "How can we finish all there dishes quickly?" I asked.

"Don't worry I have already prepared everything we just have to cook." She replied.

"Chalo then let's do it." I said hyping up.

(Author: Kriti is a really good cook by the way. Uske haat ka khate hi log ungliya chaat jayenge 😍 {I don't know which ad's dialogue is this It just came to my mind.}🤣🤣)