30

Kabir's POV

After she came out of the washroom, she didn't even look at me. C'mon What was there to get embarrassed about..

Then I quickly went and freshened up. As I came out of the bathroom I saw Kriti making her hair.

She looked at me from the mirror and I smiled at her. She just looked back at herself.

What the fuck is wrong with this girl...No wait..

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!!! 

Why do I want her attention? Ugh, I think it's because we have become friends now.

I dried my hair and expected Kriti to speak to me. When she didn't I thought to tease her a little bit.

I went near the telephone and pretended to dial the receptionist's number. Meanwhile, Kriti was packing the suitcase.

"Hey darling!" I said and as soon as I said that, she stopped doing what she was doing.

Great!

"Yeah, we're heading down. We're going out"

"...."

"No,no we'll have the lunch outside." 

"Okay bye, baby." I said and pretended to end the call.

She turned to me and I acted innocent.

"What?" I said innocently.

"Tum- tumhe sharam nahi aati?" She said glaring at me.

"Sharam? Kyu? I'm wearing clothes." I joked.

She intensified her glare.

She marched towards me and I just stayed still.

She then grabbed the collar of my shirt and said, "Yeh baby kaun hai?" 

Hmm..Jealous much.

"Sophie, isn't she hot?" I teased. She released her grip and said, "Accha..Hot? mujhe toh tumne yeh kabhi nahi bola."

"Ab hot ko hot hi bolunga na...maybe you're not hot.." I replied jokingly.

She backed up from me. Oh shit kuch galat boldiya kya maine..

"Yeah you're right Mr. Kabir. I'm not. Thik hai, I don't care jissse flirt karna hai karlo." She said.

"Okay! Thik hai ab toh meri biwi ne bhi permisiion de diya hai. Toh chale?" I said.

"Jao." She replied.

"Tum bhi chalo." I replied.

"Wo tumhari Sophie ko leke jao. I'm not coming" She replied and air quoted.

"Are you jealous wifey?" I asked smirking.

"Me? And jealous? No way." She replied with a disgusted look.

"Toh chalo. Don't you want to roam around the city?" I asked and she looked at me and then went to change.

Maza aagaya!!! Aage aage dekho hota hai kya.

She came out wearing denim shorts and top. Damn!

I mean she does wear western clothes but this one showed her soft milky skin and her perfect curves. She looks extremely hot!!

 She looks extremely hot!!