11

Sorry for the late update guys. Due to the festival I wasn't able to update on time. I apologize if  any of you were waiting for the updates eagerly.

Please enjoy the chapter :)

Author.

Author's POV:

Kabir woke up with a headache. He regretted drinking so much. He held his head with his hands and went to the washroom. He did his business there (I can't be more specific😭)

And exited the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror. 'A complete mess' he thought. He sighed and thought to eat breakfast and take a painkiller.

I took a shower and went downstairs. He went to the living area where he saw nobody. He then went to the kitchen and found his chachi and his sister.

"Goodmorning Chachi." He greeted in a husky voice.

"Kabir, are you fine? You sound sick." Chachi said and checked my forehead with the back of her palm.

"No chachi, I'm good. It's just a normal headache." I replied. "Chachi please make a coffee." I requested her. 

"No, coffee. I'll make tea, you have to drink it." She said. "Cha-" I cut cut by her.

"No ifs, no buts, tea will make your headache disappear." She said and I didn't protest. I looked at my sister who was there but didn't talk.

"Kya hua khushss, why so silent?" I asked and she just looked at me and didn't talk.

"Arey, what's with this silence?" I asked and she didn't reply again instead ate her food.

"Chachi, did I do something" I asked chachi and she shrugged saying 'I don't know'.

"Khushi, did I do something? Are you angry with me?" I asked. "Yeah bhai, you know how worried mom was for you?" She scolded me.

"She was waiting for you. She called you but you didn't pick up her call. Don't talk to me bhaiya." She said and looked away.

I pinched the bridge of my nose. "I'm sorry. I was busy okay, I won't repeat this again." I said with a innocent face. She looked at me and asked.

"Promise?"

"Okay promise." I said and she smiled.

"Waise bhaiya, we're going for shopping today!!" She exclaimed and Chachi smiled.

"Isme aisa kya khaas hai?" I asked.

"Offo, aab lagta hai yeh bhi mujhe hi samjhana padega." She said and facepalmed.

"Samjhaiye." I said. "Here, your tea is ready beta." Chachi said handing me over the mug.

"Thank you chachi." I thanked her.

"See, your engagement is after a week. So we have to shop for your engagement outfit, we have to book a venue and we have to buy rings. So much work!!" She said with a pout.

"Oh, so this shopping is for me!" I exclaimed.

"For you both!" Chachi said. "Kriti's family is also going with us." She continued. And my mouth formed a 'o'.

As we were talking mom entered the kitchen and went towards chachi.

"Hi mom." I wished her and she ignored me. Areyyyyyy

I'm sorry, I won't repeat this ever again. I explained.

" You know how worried I was..........."She lectured me for 5 minutes straight.