23

Kriti's POV:

I woke up at 6 in the morning and took shower. I took my suitcase out and started packing my clothes. Kabir wasn't in the room. 

After an hour I finished packing all my stuff. Kabir entered the room wiping his face. He was drenched in sweat so he went to take a shower after taking a glance at me.

I decided to get ready so I quickly wore my outfit.

I stood in front of the dressing table and combed my hair and wore some makeup

Kabir's POV:

I came out of the washroom wrapping a towel on my waist thinking Kriti has gone to the kitchen.

As I went towards the bed she turned towards me and widened her eyes.

"Sorry." She mumbled and quickly turned back.

Now the mirror was in front of her.

She looked at the mirror and again widened her eyes.

"Jeez, wear some clothes." She said closing her eyes.

"Well, it's not a crime to look at your husband's well built body, you know." I teased her.

"Just shut up and wear some clothes." She said hitting me with her elbow which I dodged.

I quickly wore my clothes and told her to open her eyes.

"You know you could've taken your clothes to the washroom to change." She said looking at me.

"I know, But it's My.Choice." I said arguing back. She just huffed and went out.

I had already packed my stuff yesterday and my suitcase was inside the car already.

I wore a dark blue suit.

Time skip: 3 P.M.

Kriti's POV:

"Maa, as we are moving out...I wanna say that I wanna join my job again." I told maa.

"Sure beta, you can. You don't have to ask us. And do visit us....We will miss you both." She said tearing up.

"I'll miss you too." I said and hugged her.

Then we talked to every family member and were going to take our leave.

"Okay, I think we should go now." Kabir said in a low voice.

"Okay bhai, I'm coming to your house on vacations." Ayan said I smiled.

"Thik hai bhai!" Kabir said joining his hands.

Everyone came out to bid us bye. That was quiet a emotional moment too. I connected with this family really fast.

Kabir sat on the driver's seat and I on the passenger's seat.

Then, he drove to the place.

The ride was silent so I spoke, "Can I play some music?" He just hummed.