31

Hello my dear reader..I know it's been a while since I've updated. I'm sorry to keep you waiting.

'Falling for my love' was a story I started writing when I was bored to be honest, But slowly it started reaching to you all. I'm so glad that you like this story. So, the good news is that another story is on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But also the bad news is that This book is coming to an end. But down worry I might write some bonus chapters as well!!!

Next morning..

Kriti's POV

I slowly opened my eyes after failing to open my eyes in one go. Ughhhhh this headache is killing me.

When I opened my eyes, I found myself encircled in Kabir's arms. OH MY FREAKING GOD!!

Why was I sleeping on his chest. I recovered from my shock state and tried to wriggle out of his arms but instead of letting me go, he tightened his grip around my waist....

Wait, let me be more specific...BARE WAIST.

Fuck! I slept in my crop top and shorts. Now what do I do.

I tried to wake Kabir up.

"Kabir! Wake up." I said shaking him.

"Thodi der sone do..." He mumbled in his sleep.

"Kabir you're not letting me go, I need to go to the bathroom." I replied and tried to get up.

"I'll never let you go. Just stay here." He mumbled.

My heart stopped.....Oh no. Butterflies in my stomach? Early in the morning? Ya gastric hai? Ughhh nahi butterflies hai butterflies.

"Ka-kabir, please." I said and he finally woke up.

With squinted eyes he said, "Kya? Kyu uthaya yarr, I was having the best slee-" He stopped mid sentence.

I almost laughed but sealed my lips to prevent from laughing.

He woke up with a jerk and said, "i-I mean...I was having the best sleep ever cuz...cuz...I was dreaming about me and someone in my dreams. Ugh you ruined the moment."

He made my smile drop.

"Who is this someone?" I asked.

"Sorry can't tell." He said.

I sighed and said, "Kal raat, I mean kuch hua nahi na? I don't remember anything." I said rubbing the temples of my head.

He suddenly looked at me and asmirked. "Kya?" I asked.

"Well, agar sach boldunga toh tum believe nahi karogi." He said.

My eyes widened thinking what might have happened last night.

"k..kya hua? Batao." I said with widened eyes.

"You tried to kiss me." He said with a smirk.

"Me? ew Neverrrrr." I said in a disgusted tone.

"Trust me sweetheart, you did. And you know what the best part is? It was me who stopped you. " He replied.

"Kabir dekho I'm not in a mood to joke and drop this act right now." Kriti said and stood up from the bed.

Kabir caught her wrist and pulled her towards him. Due to sudden force she slipped and fell of his chest.

"Yeh joke nahi tha." Kabir said looking directly into her eyes in a firm tone. Kriti looked at his lips then back to his eyes again lips then eyes...