19

Author's POV:

As both of then were really tired so, they had a sound sleep. 

6AM!! 6 AM! The alarm went off.

Kabir woke up to the sound of alarm and when he opened his eyes he saw a lady sticking to him like a chewing gum.

He moved his gaze towards her and the corner of his lips curled up. So, last night, Kriti madam couldn't sleep properly so in her sleep she crossed the pillow and wrapped herself around Kabir and rested her leg on top of his leg.

Kabir wanted to tease her so he faked cough and she opened her eyes with a jerk.

The first thing seen on her face was shock. Her eyes widened. She sat up and glared at Kabir.

"I told you not to cross the line. Didn't you understand?" She shouted in anger.

"Oh madam, first see carefully who has crossed the 'Line' " He said pointing towards the pillow.

She looked at the bed. The pillow which was kept in between them, was at the corner of her side.

She slowly turned to look at him and tried to think of a reason to defend herself.

"Oh, wow. How di-di it re-reach there?" She stuttered.

"Now, tell me who's wrong. Literally you have blamed me for no reason." He said crossing his hands in front of his chest.

"Okay, okay. Fine, I apologize." She said and got up. She again widened her eyes and said, "Oh shittt!!!"

"Now what?" Kabir asked taking a towel from the table.

"Am I late? Shitt. You should've woken me early. Now, maa will get angry." She said panicking.

"Chill, it's 6 and it isn't late. Mom seriously told me not to wake you up because she cares a lil' too much about her 'Daughter-in-law." He said with an expression.

"Oh, if that so then it's fine." She said and went to the washroom. Kabir shook his head and went to the gym.

After an hour of workout he returned back and saw Kriti watching something on her phone.

He ignored it and went o the washroom to take a bath. He came out and still saw she was on her phone with a tensed face.

'Uhm' He coughed. She looked towards him and said in a irritating tone, "Kya hai?"

"What's wrong" He asked softly.

"I called mumma and she told that I should wear saree on the first day at my in-laws." She said with a pout.

"And what's wrong with that?" HE said drying his hair.

"I don't know how to wear a saree." She said.

"Well, it isn't necessary to wear a saree, you know." He said combing his hair.

"tumhara sasural thodi hai, bade aaye." She said and stood up and walked towards the bathroom to get ready.

"You can call mom for help." He suggested.

"No way." She replied. 

"Then how will you get ready?"

"I dont know"

He just sighed and thought of an idea.

"I can help you out." He said.

She peeked out of the washroom and narrowed her eyebrows.

"How?" She asked.

"I can help you wear the saree." He replied leaning against the door frame.

"Do you even know how is saree worn?" She asked uninterestedly.