9

Author's POV:

Kriti woke up at 7 A.M in the morning and went to the washroom to shower. She drank a glass of water after. She took her phone and called her school.

"Sir, actually, I'll be late today. Can Ms. Shalini substitute for today's class?" She asked.

"Okay Ms. Kriti. I'll tell Ms. Shalini to take the class." He replied.

"Thak you sir." She said and hung the phone.

 She noticed that there was a notification on her phone.. She opened it and saw Kabir's reply.

'It's fine. Well tomorrow the wedding dates are going to me fixed so get prepared.'

She left it on seen and went to the living area. Her dad was reading the newspaper and her brother was on his phone.

"G'morning guys." She said and they both wished her back.

"papa, where's mumma?" She asked. "Your mom has gone to buy sweets and some gifts for your in-laws." He replied. "In-laws" She mocked.

"Aur tu, Kaisa raha project mere bhai?" She asked her brother in a teasing tone.

"Di, project tha, isme kya badi cheez hai." Her brother replied nervously.

"hmm,hmm woh dat-" She tried teasing him more. 

"What's going on, koi mujhe bhi batayega?" Her dad asked.

"Nahi papa, kuch nahi. We were talking about my project." He said tying to cover up.

Kriti tried controlling her laugh but couldn't.

"Oh, okay. I'll go prepare breakfast then." She said and went to the kitchen.

She prepared breakfast and served her br0ther, father and herself. 

Time check: 8:30 A.M

Her mom ringed the bell and she opened the door. "Beta, keep these sweets and gifts in the living area." Her mom told her.

"Mumma, what did you buy and why is this so heavy?" Kriti asked carrying the bags.

"These are just sweets and some shagun. Samdhi ji aur samdhan ji ko dene ke liye." Her mom told and she rolled her eyes and blinked.

Kriti brought her some water and she drank it. "Kriti okay let's go get ready. We have to reach there by 10." her mom and she nodded.

Meanwhile in the Oberoi Mansion:

Kabir woke up at 6:30 and went to the gym. His wound wasn't recovered. So he didn't do a heavy workout but did some light workout.

Time skip: 7:45

He went to his room, he was drenched in sweat so he took a bath. After taking a bath he took his phone with him to the living area.

While we was descending the stairs he saw the maids and servants were cleaning the house. He saw his Cousin Ayan, and Sister along with Dad sitting on the couch.

"Morning dad. Morning guys." He wished everyone.

"Morning bhaiyaaaa." They said. "Good morning beta." His bad replied.

"Khushi, you know what?" Ayan told Khushi.

"What?" She replied.

"I can't wait to meet bhabhi." He replied looking at Kabir.

"You will love her bhai. She's soo damn pretty. My goodnesss." Khushi replied with an expression.

"Really, Kabir bhai Congrats." Ayan teased kabir and Kabir just glared at him.