𝟒𝟒.

I watched as bill lit a few candles around the bathtub, a wide smile on his face

I watched as bill lit a few candles around the bathtub, a wide smile on his face. I tore at my clothes, throwing them into the washing basket. I dipped my foot in first, making sure it was warm enough. Satisfied, I slipped my body under the water before shooting a glance at bill. Once he was done getting undressed, he joined me sitting on the opposite side.

I lay my head back on the cushion like bar, enjoying the comfort.

"Are you sure about it?" He asked, breaking the silence.

"About what?" I hummed, sitting my head up.

"Me turning you, if you don't want to do it you don't have to." He smiled, pulling at my leg.

I slid against the bottom of the bathtub, gliding into his chest.

"No I do" I added, gazing up at his illuminated face.

He nodded before lifting my chin up, pushing his soft lips into mine. I held his jaw, my fingers behind his ear. The only sound being the water, gently swaying under our bodies. It's moments like this I cherish, not too much effort being put into it. The way our lips carefully touch, our tongue's meeting.

He removed his now wet lips from mine, brushing his fingers through my hair. He leaned over the bath, grabbing a metal cup from off of the sink. He filled it up with water before pouring it over my hair, covering my eyes for me. He squeezed some shampoo onto my head, rubbing it in. The smell of vanilla shot up my nose as he lathered it into my scalp. I love how gentle he is with me, well now anyway. I guess people can change, he's proof of it.

-18:00pm-
I carried my empty plate over to the sink, Serina's bubbly hands grabbing it. She shot me a toothy smile before washing up the plate, the radio above playing.

"So tonight's the night huh" she smirked, raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah, it doesn't hurt does it?" I questioned.

"Only a little but in return you get the gift of living forever. Not sure if it's really a gift though" she pouted, biting her lip.

"Thanks for the motivation" I chuckled, nudging her arm.

"You'll be fine don't worry" she giggled, drying her hands.

"Serina, do you reckon we could kill the Stanley's?" I asked, lowering my voice.

She burst out laughing, holding her stomach.

"Absolutely not" she hummed, holding her mouth.

I frowned, crossing my arms. They aren't invincible, everyone dies at some point. I'm not scared of them anymore, I'm angry. They killed my child, my unborn child. I'll get my revenge with or without anyone's help.

"Are you ready?" Bill spoke, checking the clock.

"Yeah" I nodded, grabbing his hand.

He led me upstairs, Lenzo standing near the bed.

"Here to watch?" I joked.

"I need to make sure nothing goes wrong" he tutted, tapping his foot.

"Nothing will go wrong" Bill laughed, looking back at me.

My eyes fell onto the bed, hand restrains tied to the wooden posts. I sat on the edge of the bed, bill hovering over me as he rolled his sleeves up. I sat there, twiddling my fingers. I stared at Lenzo as he turned up the radio, holding a piece of cotton in his hands.

"Lie down" bill motioned.

I obliged, lying flat on the mattress. He took my left wrist and tied it into the restraint before doing the other.

"And this" Lenzo sighed, passing the cotton to bill.

"open your mouth" he whispered, leaning over me.

"Why?" I asked, freaked out.

"This covers your mouth" he smiled.

I opened my mouth, lifting my head up a little as he tied the cotton at the back of my head. Well this was it now, no backing out. I don't understand why we need these restraints though, Serina said it only hurts a little.

My thoughts were interrupted by bill moving my hair, his lips touching my exposed neck. I stared up at the white ceiling, bouncing my foot off of the mattress. He started to pierce his teeth into my skin, making my eyes squint. I thought that would be it but no. I suddenly felt a very deep burning pain, shooting through my veins. I let out a muffled scream, pulling at the arm restraints. Lenzo stood at the end of the bed, his eyes watching over us. I began kicking my feet, regretting my decision. Lenzo quickly reacted, holding my ankles down.

I trembled under Bill's body, the pain growing. I could feel it everywhere, a stabbing sensation. It only got worse, my muscles becoming tense. My skin getting tighter, it felt like parasites running through my body. I let out another scream, my eyes tearing up. The pain was so harsh, my thoughts becoming blank. I tried to lift up my body, attempting to get bill's attention. He didn't respond, keeping his teeth firmly in my neck.

My blinking sped up, my arms dropping onto the bed. My vision was no longer clear, muffled by the poison in my veins. I panicked as my eyes started to close, not being able to control my body anymore. I felt as if I was watching myself, not able to help.

-memory-
"Y/n! Me next!!" Annabell yelled, standing still.

I smiled over at Hannah, picking up a ball of snow. I began compacting it at the bottom of her feet, attempting to cover her. The day was cold, snow covering every inch of the world. I was only 6, playing out with my friends. We had known each other for 3 years, that's what our moms told us. I glanced over at the window, seeing our mothers inside the house. They were laughing, sharing apple pie. Christmas lights hung over the window, little specks of snow hidden in the glass. This was the last good memory I had, the one I remember the most. Back when my mother was in rehab and my dad was gentle, had a good job. Once he lost it, he lost himself. He began abusing my mother first, then me. She would just watch, disappointment written all over her face.

I snapped back into consciousness, the pain rushing back. What's happening to me? Am I dying?..