𝟒𝟗.

I sat on the edge of the bed, applying some mascara to my bare lashes. Bill stood by the window smoking a cigarette, his eyes trailing down my back. I held the lipgloss wand to my parted lips, spreading the thin gloss evenly before shoving my makeup back into the bag. I placed it on the side table, dusting off my black velvet dress. I slipped into a pair of small black heels, wrapping them around my ankle.

I was going to wear jeans but Lenzo takes going out very seriously. He said that people need to respect us, basically saying jeans are basic. I'm hoping everything goes well tonight, the last thing we need is more drama.

"You look beautiful" bill smiled, kissing my head.

"Thank you" I mumbled, leaning in for a kiss.

We shared a quick kiss before grabbing our things and heading downstairs, Lenzo dancing to some music in the lounge. We both chuckled as we stood in the door frame, his face turning slightly red.

"Right. Is everyone ready?" He grinned, turning the radio off.

I nodded, watching Serina come into the hallway. A long red dress draped over her body, a diamond necklace coving her neck. She flashed a toothy smile at us before leaning against the pillar. Once Adam and Tom had come downstairs we made our way into the garage, Lenzo starting up the engine. I hopped into the car after bill, the leather gripping onto my thighs.

I glanced out of the window, watching the garage soon disappear as we drove off into the night. The stars hung in the sky, brightening up the forest. I'm quite exited actually, I know it's only drinks but it's nice to get out of the house. I didn't have time to explore so hopefully this all goes well. The bitter air glided against my arm as it seeped through the windows, my hair blowing backwards.

"So anyone care to explain what happened?" Tom sighed, lighting a cigarette.

"If your talking about Lilith and Rosalie well they both got murdered in the old chapel, we didn't have time to take them with us." Adam huffed.

"Hmm, so why did they let you live?" Tom asked, turning his gaze to me.

"We made a deal" I frowned.

"Don't tell me. Bill turned you?" He laughed, covering his mouth.

"Leave it." Bill scowled.

"Is bill in love? How sweet." Tom snickered, smoke leaving his lips.

I rolled my eyes at his response, his voice annoying me. I don't get it, why can't he be happy for bill. Just because he's lonely doesn't mean he needs to bring his own brother down.

I stumbled out of the car, scanning the view in front of me. The neon lights shot through my eyes, music blasting out of the club.

"Seriously?" I sighed, looking over at Lenzo.

"Tom chose it" he shrugged, walking ahead.

I scoffed under my breath, gripping onto Bill's arm. We entered into the club, a few drunk men laying on the floor. My eyes widened when I saw a stripper pole, women wearing basically nothing walking around.

"You really think people will take us seriously?" I frowned, shaking my head.

"Loosen up, have some fun for once" Tom pouted, looking back at me.

I gazed up at bill, his eyes flickering around the club. Have fun? This is not my idea of fun. I thought we were going to a nice bar, maybe grab some food as well. I guess that thought is out the of window. Of course it was Tom who picked this place, he looks like that kind of guy.

I trailed behind Lenzo, his eyes looking around for a place to sit. We all sat in a red booth, a waiter coming over as soon as we sat down.

"What would you all like?" He asked, his abs burning through his t-shirt.

"One water, two vodka lemonades and two beers" Tom grinned, passing some money to the man.

"And who are you?" A woman licked her lips, trailing her scaly finger across bill's shoulder.

"None of your business" I scowled, pushing her hand away.

"I don't see a ring" she winked, pushing her bony ass out.

"I'll put one in your face if your not careful." I snickered.

"you know where to find me, sweet" she blew a kiss, eyeing bill.

I bit my cheek, angered by his silence. Why didn't he say anything? This is exactly why I hate places like this.

His eyes lay on the table, his fingers tapping on his knee.

"Are you not going to say anything?" I frowned.

"what do you want me to say?" He huffed, slouching back.

Silence fell upon me, confused. If he likes the attention that much then he might as well go over there. I don't understand him lately, I know he's hurt by what happened but he seems different. He's always quiet now, I don't like it. I'm probably overthinking this anyway, bill wouldn't cheat on me. Not after everything that's happened, he's not like that.

I sipped on my cold drink, the vodka burning my throat as it passed through. The music grew louder, echoing into my ears. The room being lit up by a blue neon light, a dancer coming onto the stage. I kept my eyes on bill, curiously. He shot a quick glance over there before grabbing his drink, his eyes meeting mine.

"I can't believe you are actually going to mess with them again" Serina yelled, trying to get my attention.

"It has to be done" I sighed, meeting her worried gaze.

"I know this might not be the right time but do you think you'll try for a baby again?" She pouted.

"Hopefully in the future." I smiled, leaning back.

My eyes followed Tom as he got pushed into a seat by two girls, them giving him a lap dance. He threw money all over the floor, his ego only growing. My attention moved to bill's arm, snaking around my waist, His thumb ran across my leg.

"I'm sorry" he whispered , leaning into my ear.

"It's fine" I shrugged, moving closer to him.

I covered my face as Lenzo sprayed a bottle of champagne everywhere, his white suit getting soaked. He began to pour the rest into his mouth, moving his waist to the music. I guess this is his escape from the memory's..