𝟕𝟎.

-May 2nd 2017-

-May 2nd 2017-

I twisted my fingers around the radio station, turning up the quiet music. The little waddles from upstairs came closer, my eyes gazing over at the freshly painted door frame.

"Mommy" Blair whined, tugging at my shirt.

"Yes, sweetheart?" I beamed, running my hand through her short brown locks.

"Can I go to the park with Lily, please?" she pouted.

"If her mom is going also " I nodded, her face lighting up.

"She is! Thank you, Mommy" she hummed, running towards the front door.

I carried my cup of tea over to the main window, watching her run up to Lily with pure joy. Lily's mother waved at me before following them, making me feel relieved. My eyes spun back around, plopping myself down on the soft couch. I reached for the television remote, flicking it on. The sound of the air conditioning shooting through my ears, releasing cold air.

I trailed my finger across the cotton below, remembering the day me and bill built this couch. A lot has changed since then, as you can probably tell. After we had renovated the house I suggested for bill to enrol in some anger management classes, to my surprise he did. The course was six weeks long, two days a week. He's really changed since then, he's much happier. While he was taking the course he met some guys and ended up being good friends, they often go to the pub together or play golf on the weekends. Once we'd both matured more we decided to try for a baby again, to which I fell pregnant with Blair. Bill originally wanted a boy first but he was still grateful, he adores her. We don't argue anymore which makes life easier, he's calmer now too.

Lenzo is still at his old home but he's healed now, ready to start over. I heard he's been going on dates, trying to find the one he says. We went to visit him a few weeks ago and he seems very happy, healthier too. He stopped drinking alcohol, smoking as well. After Serina and Adam had their baby boy they moved out, surprisingly. Adam suggested it as they needed space to grow, he ended up proposing to her a few months back. The wedding is set in August, on a beach. We named Blair after blake, Serina and Adam's little boy. As for Tom he moved to New York three years ago, without telling anyone even bill. He never forgave me for what happened but it doesn't matter now.

I'm finally able to say I'm happy, truly. Everything is great between me and bill, I genuinely think we have a chance this time. I also got a part time job at the coffee shop over the road, so that I'm not always stuck in the house. I've met a lot of new people here, even some friends.

"I'm home" bill yelled, waltzing into the warm house.

"Oh hey baby" I grinned, seeing his beautiful face.

"Where's Blair?" He spoke, placing a kiss on my head.

"She's at the park with Lily and her mother" I hummed, patting the spot next to me.

"So how was it?" I asked, putting my legs over him.

"Great, obviously I won every time." He sneered, a smug look on his face.

"How was your day?" He questioned.

"Not bad, apart from Blair throwing a fit earlier" I laughed, resting my head on his chest.

"How come?" He chuckled.

"She lost Mr rabbit, he was under her blanket in the end" I rolled my eyes, a smile on my face.

"She's dramatic like her mother " he tutted, kissing my cheek.

"Hey." I frowned.

He let out a small snicker before lifting my chin up, our lips connecting instantly. His soft kisses met mine, his thumb caressing my jaw. His eyelashes fluttered against my skin, his lips curling up slightly.

"What's funny?" I pouted, nudging him.

"Nothing I've just missed you" he whispered.

"You were only gone for a few hours" I taunted, squeezing his tinted cheeks.

"Soooo?" He dragged, wrapping his arms around me.

I gazed up into his soft golden eyes, his soul melting into mine effortlessly. His heartbeat pushed against my arm, making mine pace gently. The smell of his new cologne drifted in the air, creating a comforting environment. I wouldn't change this for the world. I'm so glad I stayed, chose him. Look how far we've come, the love we have for one another only growing each moment.

"I love you" he added, resting his head on mine.

"I love you too" I whispered.

~𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝.~