4.

I must admit I wasn't too worried about the note, it was probably natalie

I must admit I wasn't too worried about the note, it was probably natalie. I left the note on the cabinet and placed the fresh roses in a vase, near the kitchen. Once I finally got back to the lounge the small kitten was cuddled up in the blanket, I gently moved it over and sat back down.
Most of the tv channels were shows or the news, I did eventually find a movie but it was in another language. My belongings from home will be arriving tomorrow and I'm sure I packed some dvds inside, it'll be nice to have some home comforts around.

I lay my head on the arm of the chair as the kitten cuddled itself into my chest, I took one last sip from my cold tea before closing my heavy eyes.

~11am~
*knock knock*

I opened my eyes, groaning before getting up to answer the door, it's still too early for me.

"are you y/n dolce?" A man smiled, checking his paper.

"yes?" I replied, confused.

"We have your belongings from America, would you want us to bring them inside?" He asked.

"Oh sure, thanks" I hummed, watching his colleague pull the boxes from the van.

"I'll get that" bill insisted, grabbing a small brown box.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned, scanning his emotionless face.

He didn't bother answering my question, instead he carried the boxes into my lounge.

The workers soon left after delivering all of my things, bill stayed in my house, looking around.

"Needs some paint" he laughed, scanning the old walls.

"Bill what are you doing here??" I frowned.

"I wanted to see you" he grinned, sitting on my couch.

I sighed softly before opening one of the brown boxes, picking up some old photos.

"So what's for lunch?" He asked, placing his feet on my coffee table.

"nothing for you" I scoffed, seeing his ignorance.

"That's not very nice, I gave you a gift and you can't even make me lunch?" He pouted.

"What gift?" I questioned, looking up at his smug face.

"The kitten" he murmured, pointing at it.

"That was you" I huffed , sitting next to him.

"yeah so how about we have a nice home cooked meal" he winked, running his cold hand across my leg.

I rolled my eyes, walking towards the empty kitchen, looking for some ingredients to cook. What creeps me out the most is the question of how he got the cat into my house, how does he know where I live.
~~
I placed the freshly made spaghetti bolognese on the table before sprinkling cheese over mine, I dug in straight away but bill didn't.

"so why did you move here?" He asked.

- FLASHBACK-
"Your a fucking disgrace!!" my dad yelled, throwing my test papers on the floor.

"We payed for you to have a second chance and you blew it" my mother scoffed, blowing her smoke into my face.

A tear fell down my cheek as I ran towards the stairs, hoping to get away from him this time.
As I reached the second step my dad grabbed my hair, pushing my head into the wall.

"Where do you think your going?!" He screamed, beer lingering on his breath.

"Away from you, you bastard!" I cried, pushing him away.

He quickly slapped me across the face before pushing me into the stairs, my head spinning from the sharp impact. He stood over me, looking down at me in disgust.

"Get the fuck out of my house." He spoke, coldness in his tone.

I stumbled up the stairs, packing all of my clothes before grabbing my stash of money, I'll happily get out of this hell hole..

-PRESENT-
"So?" Bill added.

"Oh erm I just needed a new start" I mumbled, taking a sip from my bubbly lemonade.

"Are you going to eat that?" I groaned, staring at his untouched plate.

"nah it looks tasteless" he scoffed.

I stared at him blankly for a moment, he asked me for food and now he doesn't want it. How fucking rude. My thoughts soon got changed as Natalie strolled through the door, her face dropped when she saw bill.

"what is he doing here?" She asked, anger in her voice.

"Natalie isn't it?" Bill grinned, walking towards her.

"Fuck off bill" she scowled.

"watch your back" he whispered, leaning into her neck.

He suddenly left after that, Natalie coming to sit where he once was, looking down at the plate.

"Eat it if you want" I shrugged.

"I will don't worry" she smirked, grabbing the shiny fork.

After we finished eating, I put on a movie. I had packed some dvds which ended up being useful, I plopped myself on the couch next to Natalie, turning my gaze to the tv.

"You shouldn't hang around with him" Natalie spoke.

"I didn't plan on it, he just walked in" I sighed.

Before she could reply her phone began to ring, she looked concerned and ran out of the door without saying a word.

I sighed, continuing to watching the tv ahead, I chose to put on twilight since it is one of my favourite sequels. I've always been fascinated by the aesthetic in the movie, some people dislike it but I think it's well made. It makes me wonder, are or were vampires ever real? I mean they couldn't just make it all up right? I have to admit I do have a crush on Edward, Bella is one lucky girl.

~~
The movie soon came to a sad end, my tired eyes starting to shut. I jumped up from the hot couch, seeking a nice warm shower, I felt sticky from the humid air in the house. One weird thing about bill is he's always cold, even though my house is warm he never changes. He's not like most guys, he's different, very different.

*hiss* *hiss*

I turned around to see what was wrong with the kitten, seeing a reflection of bill In the fogged mirror, I quickly grabbed a towel and wiped the steam. Nothing was there, except from a wave of cold air sending chills down my spine.

"What's wrong Jasper?" I pouted, stroking him.

I decided to name him that after watching twilight, it suits him. He pulled away from my grasp and ran down the hallway, his fur sticking to my hands. I huffed, jumping back into the shower, shutting the door..