Chapter 35

The Aftermath

Nel, Jamaica, and Kevin returned to the Celestial Temple victorious. They had defeated Xylo, but they knew that he would be back. They had to be prepared for the next battle.

The Celestial Guardians and their allies gathered to celebrate their victory. They had saved the universe from Xylo's tyranny.

Nel, Jamaica, and Kevin couldn't help but feel a sense of relief. They had survived the battle, and they had saved the universe.

But as they were celebrating, Kevin felt a strange sensation in his body. He started to feel dizzy, and his vision blurred.

Kevin tried to ignore the feeling, but it got worse and worse. He stumbled and fell to the ground.

Nel and Jamaica rushed to Kevin's side. They tried to help him up, but he was too weak.

"Kevin, what's wrong?" Jamaica asked.

Kevin couldn't speak. He just lay on the ground, clutching his head in pain.

Suddenly, a bright light erupted from Kevin's body. The light was so bright that it blinded everyone in the room.

When the light faded, everyone saw that Kevin was lying on the ground, unconscious. But next to him was another Kevin.

The other Kevin stood up and looked around. He smiled when he saw the Celestial Guardians.

"I have returned," he said.

Nel and Jamaica were shocked. They couldn't believe that the other Kevin was back.

"But how is this possible?" Nel asked. "We thought you were dead."

The other Kevin laughed. "I am not dead," he said. "I am simply the destroyer of humankind."

The other Kevin raised his hand and fired a beam of energy at the Celestial Guardians.

Nel and Jamaica dodged the beam of energy, but it hit several of the other Celestial Guardians. The Celestial Guardians who were hit were instantly killed.

Nel and Jamaica attacked the other Kevin, but he was too powerful. He knocked them both to the ground.

The other Kevin raised his hand to deliver the final blow, but then he collapsed to the ground.

Nel and Jamaica looked at each other in confusion. They didn't know what had happened.

Suddenly, Kevin woke up. He sat up and looked around. He was confused when he saw the other Kevin lying on the ground.

"What happened?" Kevin asked.

Nel and Jamaica explained that the other Kevin had attacked them.

"I don't know what happened," Kevin said. "I felt a strange sensation in my body, and then the next thing I knew, I was waking up here."

Nel and Jamaica didn't know what to think. They knew that the other Kevin was dangerous, but they didn't know why he had attacked them.

They decided to take the other Kevin to the Celestial Temple healers. They hoped that the healers could help them understand what was happening.

The Celestial Temple healers examined the other Kevin, but they couldn't find anything wrong with him. They said that he was perfectly healthy.

Nel and Jamaica were even more confused. They didn't know why the other Kevin had attacked them, or why he had collapsed.

They decided to keep the other Kevin under guard until they could figure out what to do with him.

Nel and Jamaica knew that the other Kevin was a danger, but they also knew that he was a part of Kevin. They didn't want to hurt him, but they didn't want him to hurt anyone else either.

They were determined to find a way to help the other Kevin, but they didn't know how.

Kevin the destroyer had escaped from prison.

Nel, Jamaica, and the good Kevin were devastated. They had tried everything to help the other Kevin, but it had been no use. The destroyer had been too powerful.

Nel, Jamaica, and the good Kevin knew that the destroyer was a danger to the universe, and they had to stop him. But they didn't know how.

They gathered the Celestial Guardians and their allies to discuss their next move.

"We need to find the destroyer and stop him," Nel said. "But we don't know where he is."

"We can track his energy signature," Jamaica said. "But it's a faint signal. He's trying to cover his tracks."

Nel, Jamaica, and the good Kevin decided to split up and search for the destroyer. They knew it would be a dangerous mission, but they were determined to stop him before he could destroy the universe.

Nel, Jamaica, and the good Kevin traveled to different parts of the universe, searching for the destroyer's energy signature.

After several days, Nel finally found the destroyer on a remote planet. The destroyer was building an army of robots.

Nel knew that he had to stop the destroyer before he could finish building his army. He attacked the destroyer, but he was too powerful.

The destroyer knocked Nel to the ground and raised his hand to deliver the final blow. But then, a beam of energy hit the destroyer in the chest.

The destroyer fell to the ground, injured.

Nel looked up and saw Jamaica and the good Kevin standing there.

"Jamaica, good Kevin," he said. "You're here."

"Of course we are," Jamaica said. "We're not going to let you face the destroyer alone."

Nel, Jamaica, and the good Kevin attacked the destroyer together. They fought with all their might, but the destroyer was still too powerful.

Suddenly, the destroyer opened a portal and escaped.

Nel, Jamaica, and the good Kevin chased the destroyer through the portal, but they lost track of him.

They knew that the destroyer was out there somewhere, and they were determined to find him and stop him before it was too late.

Nel, Jamaica, and the good Kevin continued to search for the destroyer, but they couldn't find him.

They knew that the destroyer was out there somewhere, and they were worried that he was planning something terrible.

One day, Nel received a message from a group of humans on Earth. The humans said that they were seeing strange things happening on their planet. They said that people were becoming more aggressive and violent.

Nel, Jamaica, and the good Kevin knew that the destroyer must be behind this. They traveled to Earth to investigate.

When they arrived on Earth, they found that the destroyer had been corrupting the humans. He was using his dark power to make them more aggressive and violent.

Nel, Jamaica, and the good Kevin knew that they had to stop the destroyer before he could corrupt all of humanity. They vowed to protect Earth and the humans who lived there.

The battle between Nel, Jamaica, the good Kevin, and the destroyer had just begun.