Touchy Hands

In the hotel, [NAME] is a very loving girl who frequently makes personal touch to express her affection. Whether Charlie, Alastor, or someone else. Different members of the hotel respond differently to her acts.

Naturally, Angel doesn't mind the prods or hands on shoulders, but he occasionally has to push her away.

Nifty is constantly on the go and has no time for hugs or physical contact. She moves swiftly so that she can get away from [NAME's] clutches.

Vaggie is remarkably impartial. Does not give hugs in return but will occasionally permit them. She does, however, prefer the love of her girlfriend.

Of course, Charlie gives back the hugs and even extends a hand or two. Particularly when they both share in the thrill and excitement! She does establish limitations, such as no kissing or flirting.

Alastor is distinctive... He will attempt to scare her away, but she will simply be in amazement and go looking for him to give him a hug. He'll either teleport away right away or push her away with his microphone stand. Although he occasionally touches her, he won't let her touch him.

Now for Husk, it's his turn.

~~~

[NAME] walk in the bar to share her love for her friends even if they are a little mean. She caught Husk's attention, and he is well aware of her character. In the hotel, word of the news spreads easily. She pulled out a twenty-dollar cash and sat down on the barstool.

"Any drinks with this much money!" She declared with pride as she turned to face Husk's beverages. He rolled his eyes and turned to reach for a tiny bottle of booze when he suddenly felt a weight behind him. Her head was on his back, and a pair of arms were encircling his chest. She rubbed his fur with her face. He was frozen and did nothing.

"You are so soft and adorable!" She gives him a tighter hug than ever, almost as if she won't let go. He started shaking after she heard a quiet growl, and the growls grew louder. Thought she might be choking him, [NAME] loosened her hold, but Husk turned around and gave her a hard shove instead. Her lower back struck the counter, undoubtedly bruising it. She lets out a small grunt and rubs her lower back to ease the discomfort. A pointed finger prodded her chest to draw Husk's murderous look.

"Don't you fucking dare touch me again! If you do, I'll cut off your arm! You hear me?" He shouted so loud that it felt like the hotel shake and Angel walked in.

"Woah, Husk calm down. Maybe lower your voice." Angel rolled his eyes while gripping a phone, presumably engaged in a business conversation. [NAME], feeling embarrassed, clumsily scratched her head and replied in a low tone, "Sorry." She then departed, leaving her money behind for Husk to collect.

Throughout the days, the relationship between Husk and [NAME] became tense and [NAME] would give him candy, food, or booze. Trying to at least make the atmosphere less tense and sometimes he accepts them, or flats out ignores them. Either way, it was honest, hard work and she was proud when Husk would say one word to her even if it's rude.

~~~

[NAME] entered the bar, hoping to find Husk in his usual spot, but he was nowhere to be seen. She speculated that he might be working one of his other jobs in some corner of Hell. Frustrated, she accepted defeat since smoking was prohibited in both the hotel and the areas frequented by Vaggie and Charlie. Exiting the hotel, she retrieved a pack of cigarettes and clumsily attempted to ignite one with a cheap lighter. Struggling, she moved behind the building and eventually succeeded. Bringing the cigarette to her lips, she surveyed her surroundings and noticed a winged cat amidst a collection of empty bottles.

Quietly approaching him, she softly uttered, "Are you okay?" Husk unexpectedly flinched, hastily wiping his eyes.

Was he crying?

[Name] took a seat beside him, fighting the temptation to make physical contact as she typically does when encounter someone in distress. Nonetheless, she decided against repeating past events and instead extended her pack of cigarettes to Husk, who accepted it with hesitation.

"So? Are you okay?" She inquired once more, inhaling a drag of smoke into her lungs before exhaling it.

"Why do you care?" The individual expressed annoyance by rolling their eyes and proceeded to lift the cigarette towards their mouth while searching their pockets for a lighter. [NAME] gently guided Husk's face towards her own, leaning in closer and causing Husk to become frozen in shock. She then pressed her cigarette against his, resulting in the slow ignition of his cigarette. Afterward, she pulled away and removed the cigarette from her own mouth.

"I actually do care. I care about everyone in the hotel. Even Smiley Face." She calmly explained while bringing her knees up to her chest. "You were crying. I know, we had a rough start, but I want you to know that I am always here for you. If you ever want to, that is."

Husk gave her a long look before turning his gaze to the cigarette. A nice deed with a sweet words... This is something he hasn't heard since his mother died. They both sat silently, which was consoling rather than unpleasant. They each inhaled a breath of smoke and exhaled it. Husk couldn't stop thinking of those words...

I am always here for you.

He bit his lip to hold back the tears in his eyes before lowering his head to rest gently on her shoulder. which surprised [NAME], but she handled it gracefully, putting her hand on his left cheek and giving it a gentle stroke. She places her head's side on top of his. She hummed a soft lullaby while he let the tears fall to the ground. Husk followed suit as [NAME] stabbed the cigarette to the ground, making sure it was dead. He lets his body unwind after listening to her lovely music. After some while, she noticed that his body was becoming heavier and heavier till his head slipped, but she managed to catch it. She allowed him to enjoy pleasant dreams as she rested his head lightly on her thighs.

~~~

Remember to vote! 

Requests are open! Don't be shy, give me ideas! 

Thank you for reading!