Heaven | Part 2

As time went on, Husk started to take his trip seriously and asked Charlie for assistance with his addictions. Charlie and Vaggie were glad to assist him, and every time he slinks off to sample a little alcohol, Vaggie catches him in the act and keeps him under observation for the rest of the day. But as the months passed, he improved very quickly, and Charlie proudly put her arms around him.

"You're doing so great! I know," Charlie placed her hand on Husk's chest. "You'll meet [NAME] again. I can feel it." 

With a shy smile, Husk thanks the princess in an embarrassing way. As everyone gathered around to support one another. Husk felt his fur stand on end as he sensed something tense behind him. He pivoted and saw that Alastor had a firm hold on his staff. He signaled to Husk to move away from the crowd by tapping the floor twice, and Husk listened. The cat moved away from the throng and went to meet Alastor in the passageways.

"What?" Husk asked rudely. 

"I have been noticing that you haven't been in the bar as much. Care to explain?" 

"I'm just keeping my distance from alcohol. Besides, Vaggie offered to take the job for me." 

"...I don't care who's working on it. I don't care if you want to keep your distance from alcohol. I want you to work. I want you to drink." With a wider smile, Alastor snapped his fingers, causing piles of alcohol to materialize all around them. "Don't you miss it, Husker?" Husk's nose was assaulted by the powerful aroma of beer as soon as he opened the bottle. Alastor moved it closer to the cat while Husk bit his lip.

"Come on, a sip won't hurt." 

"NO!" Husk shouted and slapped the bottle away from him. 

"No?"

"I don't give a fuck anymore. I don't care if you want to hurt me. Now, that [NAME] is in a better place, there is nothing you can do to scare me. Alcohol never brought me happiness and it only pushes me away from the people I love. [NAME] was the only one who stood by my side even in Hell. So no, I won't listen to you anymore." Husk spat on Alastor's face who immediately grew bigger, and his antlers stabbed through the ceilings. 

Husk raised his weaponry and made a fist. Alastor lifted his hand into the air and lunged toward Husk, only to have a dazzling white light severe his hand, causing the crimson demon to howl in agony. Husk's fur turned a lighter shade of white. His eyes were bluer and gentler than before, and his wings had grown broader. The agreement between them was broken, and Alastor's green chain was shattered. Reopening his eyes, Husk gasped at his own reflection.

"I did it..." He murmured to himself, and Alastor hissed before vanishing into the night. Charlie gasped in amazement as the rest of the team entered after hearing the loud noises.

"You did it, Husk!" 

~~~

When Charlie, Vaggie, and Husk entered the portal, the golden gates to Heaven were in front of them. Vaggie helped Charlie wipe away her tears as they fell from her eyes.

"Babe, don't cry. Be happy for him."

"I am h-happy. Husk, I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you... Charlie. You too, Vaggie." He bowed to the pair and proceeded to walk towards the gate. He inhaled deeply before pushing the gates open. Letting himself in and feeling the want to act right away...

"Go find her! Find [NAME]!" Husk turned to gaze at him, perplexed, as someone shouted. [NAME]? Whoa! His spouse! How, you ask? Did they know his wife? Husk gave a dismissive shake of his head and hurried through Heaven, asking the angels if they knew who he was seeking for. Husk sighed to himself, convinced no one noticed her. Seeing a solitary tree on a hill while strolling to a park. When he approached it, a shadow became visible. He stopped moving and sped up.

[NAME] raised her head from her book and met the cat's gaze. With a gasp, he got up and let her book fall to the floor. She shot into Husk's arms as soon as he opened them for her. He turned around and grabbed her firmly. They laughed beneath the cherry tree as he kissed her several times over her face.

~~~~

Youtube Channel: MunchkinSheep

https://youtu.be/TJD6Q5XYvcs?si=qYL-URsxkx9sR-0c

She's a sweet, funny person and she deserves all the support. <3 Plz show her some love

Sorry for the lack of uploads ;-;