Chapter 8

I opened my eyes and I saw myself laying on a very uncomfortable bed. I looked around and I was in a broken down hospital. Looked like it hasn't been used in years. I tried to get up but a huge pain shot through my chest. I screamed but then got used to the pain. I heard someone running.

"Andromeda?" it was Bode. Of course.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"You got hurt in the fire but you're okay now."

"What fire??"

"the fire when the rebels of the government agency tried to destroy our main house of defense but everyone is ok now and so are you." he answered I leaned back. It all came back.

"Wait is everyone ok?" I got up out of my bed but a huge pain shot through my chest again. Bode pushed me back down.

"Hey for now you need to rest and take it easy. Your chest got filled up with smoke pretty bad." I nodded then leaned back again.

"Have some rest now okay?"

"Alright." He rubbed my cheek then walked out of the room.

• - BODEs POV - •

I hope she's okay. I love her too much to lose her. I hope she knows that. But I can't tell her now. She's not ready. Plus there are more men more attractive than me. I hope she feels the same way. She probably only sees me as a friend. I did save her life twice and all but still. We were set up as group mates. The machine said so. Wait. That machine was made by the government. To put us all in a trance. I can't believe it. I walked back into the room with a cup of coffee. She loves coffee. I saw her asleep. God she was so cute. Her hair fell perfectly even when it was messy it still looked gorgeous. And her beautiful eyes were like looking into a galaxy. I leaned against the doorway and just stared at her. She doesn't realize how beautiful she is. To me. God I hope she likes me. I walked in and put the coffee cup back down on the rusty hospital table. I sat in one of the chairs by the bed. I took hold of her hand and kissed it lightly. "You are beautiful. Inside and out." I whispered under my breath.