Chapter 12

•-ANDROMEDA's POV-•

I walked out of the room and into the hospital bed I stayed in when I got burned. I can't believe it. I ruined everything. What have I done. I felt like I just wanted to end all of this conflict. I wish everything could just go back to normal. I sighed really loud and saw Bode stop at my doorway. Oh god more conflict.

"Hey we need to go we're leaving. Hoag ordered us." Bode walked away quickly as if avoiding further conversations. I picked up my shoes and played some music. Music was my sweet escape.

•-BODE's POV-•

I'm so glad I got through that. She looked so depressed. I was the problem to all this. I felt like I wanted to end all this conflict. I wish everything could go back to normal. But it won't. And I know that. I saw Andromeda walk out. Great she's listening to music. She listens to music every time she's depressed about something. I grabbed my jacket and ran out. Triffid and Pleadies met up with Mayall and I. Andromeda waited by the side of them. After about 10 minutes of awkward silence Hoag entered to the door. He went to the front of our little group of rebellion left.

"Today we fight back. Today we face a fear greater than heights. Today is the day for rebellion. And we will leave a mark!" He pushed the doors open. Light poured in. I looked closer. It wasn't light. It was a car light. More than one car. It was the Russian government. And they came back for revenge.