Chapter 15

•-RELAPSE-•
Instead of throwing me in the bus they threw me in the back of the car. I looked to the side and Andromeda was there too. When she noticed me her eyes widened and quickly hugged me tight. I wanted to hold on to her forever
•-END OF RELAPSE-•
•-ANDROMEDAS POV-•
After a week of torture with no food but they gave me few water. I've never gotten out of this stupid car. We arrived somewhere at the Rebellion Center. We been traveling for maybe 4 days. We spent 3 more days looking around for prisoners. Before we were about to leave, there was a confusion outside. Then someone was thrown inside the car with me. I looked and it was Bode. He hugged me as tight as he could. The car started moving and we began to talk after 2 minutes of hugging.

"We need to get you out of here. Is there anyway we could unlock the car or escape somehow?" He asked.

I nodded my head in disagreement. "I've tried every possible way to get out. It's impossible." His face turned sad and he sat there in silence. The car stopped and we were beginning to get pulled out of the car. After being in the car so long I almost kissed the ground. They chained us together and put us in the same room. After 15 minutes of sitting in the room the guard went off thinking we wouldn't escape.

"Bode. Psst. Bode" I whispered to him trying to get his attention. "I know a way we could get out." He looked at me and nodded is reassuringly.

"How we are chained together? Why not we just wait until-"

"Wait until they kill us?" I interrupted him. He winced when I took the chain and slid us both over to the bars. I took out a knife and Bode gasped when I started working my way through them.

"Where did you get that knife?" Bode looked at me in astonishment.

"You learn some tricks when you're around Pleadies." I smirked at him while saying. Finally after 5 minutes I got a bar off and started using it to reach for the keys. Failing after an hour I decided to get some rest and snuggled up with Bode. I looked up at him and decided to apologize.

"Bode?" He nodded my way and I started talking again, "I'm sorry. I really am. I actually do- like you." I rubbed my hands together and they were sweating like crazy. I looked back down at the ground. He grabbed my chin and leaned in. As nervous as I was I held on to him and we kissed. Sparks flew when we collided our lips together. They moved in sync with our emotions. It drowned all the pain and suffering away. As we drew back he leaned against the wall and cuddled up next to me.

"It's okay. I like you too." Bode pecked my lips and from there I fell into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------

Finally made them come together. Thought you guys were being tortured enough with them not kissing so here ya goo!