Chapter 2

I woke up to Bode shaking me urgently.

"Come on get up I have to leave for work today or else my boss will fire me." I opened my eyes heavily and got up.
I closed the door and put on some black skinny jeans with a flannel. In this government we pick free clothes, free jewelry, etc. We fill out a document and automatically we get our shipment of clothes. It counts the same for food and other household appliances.

I put on a little mascara and blush with lipgloss touched lightly. I opened my door and saw Bode working on some papers.

"Hey watch a working in?" I a said as I sat down to the chair across from him. Bode was wearing some black skinnies with a Hot Chelle Rae band tee with a matching beanie.

"Just getting my homework done." He said while he took a sip of his coffee.

"Cool." He was such a procrastinator. Always putting things off. "

"So which work station are you going to today?" In the schedule Bode had to work every job like in stations. Each day a new job. Then the job he had last time sends homework and he does it and turns it in. Then goes to his next job. It's really confusing. Good thing my birthday is only a couple months away.

"Umm Art&Literature."

"Not the greatest.." I replied.

"Actually you may never know."
Bode was also a huge optimistic person. Always looking on the bright side. We heard a knock on the door.

"I'll go see who it is." I exclaimed. We rarely have visitors. Probably because everyone is stuck inside scared to go outside. I looked through the door and there was the General Pleiades standing in front of our door. I looked back at Bode mouthing the words for him to answer it. We had to answer the door no matter what. Even if someone is here to take us away. There's no in between.