Chapter 4

Why did Bode all of a sudden agree? Does he even care about my feelings? What does it mean I'm intelligent. 18 from 5sos turned on. I know I like classy music. Bode thinks it's weird. I heard an alarm go off. BEEP-BEEP BEEP-BEEP We were never trained to know that kind of alarm. I unplugged the music. I looked outside the window and saw a big mountain moving toward us. I squinted my eyes. It wasn't a mountain. It's a big 12 billion story foot wave. I sat there in awe. I heard my name being called from a distant.

" ANDROMEDA! GET IN THE STORM SHELTER NOW!" It was Bode. I heard a crack and then a thud. I looked over at my door and Bode had knocked it down.

"We got to go now." He picked me up and carried me away from the window. My face was still in a shock. The last look of the wave was about 110 feet away from the house. He went into the basement and put a oxygen code on me. They let us breathe underwater. He put me down and closed the door and locked it. We sat there clutching each other in the dark storm shelter. I heard the wave wreck through our house and some really loud splashes. I saw a waterfall of water seeming through the door. I closed my eyes and waited for the water to pour in. After a couple minutes of waiting I opened my eyes because I didn't hear the water anymore. I looked around then saw the door was open ajar. I climbed out the shelter and took the oxygen code off and sat it on the table.

"BODE?" I yelled out his name. After a few calls I heard a muffling noise. I went to my room and saw everything soaking wet. Even my bed. Great. I went to the living room and saw Bode tied up with someone holding a knife to his neck. He had a worried look in his eyes. I never seen his eyes like that before. Next thing I knew someone put a sack on top of my head. Then blackness.