Chapter 16

•-BODES POV-•
So after we finally kissed (yes it felt like it's been ages) we went to bed. But I was too worried that if this meant we actually do care for each other. When we kissed fireworks flew everywhere. I never wanted it to end. She was so beautiful in her own way I had to. It's just I don't know what to do with these new set of feelings. Do I ask her about it? Do I pretend it didn't happen? Or do we take it further? All these questions started blocking my train of thought. I was too focused that I didn't see Andromeda wake up.

"What's ya thinking about loser?" She giggled.

"Just life." I shrugged trying not to show emotion.

She giggled again, "Weirdo." As I watched her smile it faded as I caught a glimpse of the security guard. Nudging her arm while nodding my head in his direction that we should probably start planning a way out. But it was too late. The guard walked up and unlocked. No cuffs. No weapons. Nothing. Getting confused, I walked over to him.

I put my hand in front of Andromeda to caution her. As I got closer I saw flickering. It was a 27d model. Which is a hologram that can interact with objects.

We walked through him and saw if we could find anyway out. So now that we know it's not an actual guard we can now start planning.

"What's the plan?" It surprised me at first but we both spoke in unison. We laughed it off and then got serious. That's when Andromeda decided to take over the plan.