Chapter 3

Bode opened the door and had a rude push and the general closed the door behind us. He put a finger to his lips and mouthed the words follow me. We did as we were told. He started walking to the back of our small cottage. i motioned it to us that it was ok to speak.

"Why are we all the way back here?" Bode whispered to the general.

"I need you guys for a mission." Those words absolutely terrified me. If it was a mission then we would have to rebel. And rebelling isn't my thing. It's staying unnoticeable.

"Whatever it is keep me out of it." I replied quickly.

"We can't we need both of your bravery and courage to help us take down the government." That whole sentence gave me the shivers. Bode could tell I was uncomfortable and intertwined his fingers in mine. It calmed me a lot.

"Look we need the government to bring NASA back. It's the only thing we got to save this generation." Bode was already excited to start. I squeezed his hands tight and he must of got my signal because he already replied to the general.

"Why do you need us?"

"You are the only ones who are smart enough."

"Woah if anything I'm not smart." I immediately blurted.

"Look if you want to live then make the decision."

"I'm in." Bode announced.

"How could you already make a decision? You have a great job you have a reason to be smart." I said madly at him.

"Andromeda,wait!" I heard him yell at me. It was coming all too fast how am I even that smart?? It was just too much to take in I needed time. I ran in my room and locked the door behind me. I heard Bode knock. I didn't reply. I didn't want to talk to him. I needed time.

"I need time okay? So just go away.!" I yelled at him. I heard a sigh and then his footsteps walked away. I heard muffling. I got under my covers and hid there. I put my earbuds in and listened to Ed Sheeran. His music always calms me. Photograph came on and I pumped it as loud as I can. I left myself there to think.