Chapter 17

•-ANDROMEDA's POV-•
I have never felt more comfort and protection in my life. It was a sense of relaxation I guess. Anyways.. After Bode figured out the guard was a hologram, now we could take action. I took the first plan and decided to start moving. Bode just followed with no words. So I guess he is ok with it.

We slid down the walls like a what is that word. I can't remember but it was from an old television movie. We slid down the walls and I stopped. I cautioned Bode when the hall ended.

Looking over the corner as to seeing another hologram guard, we kept walking. We turned another corner. And by then we were losing count. We turned right, right, left, right, left, left, then right again. After the last turn, which seemed it was a maze in that building, Bode decided that that was enough turns. Bode spun on his heels and bumped into someone making them drop something.

"Omg I'm so sorry are you ok?" Bode asked nervously while helping the man up. I bent down and picked up his stuff but he slapped it away from my hand. Excuse me mister. Geez we are helping you. Don't slap my hand away. Bode stopped talking for some reason. Making me stand up. As I looked at the man, it had a familiar face but we have been gone so long I couldn't remember... And oh my gosh it was Pleadies! (We slid down the walls like a ninja.) I finally remembered the movie. It was called 'The Last Samurai'