Nineteen

The moment you emerged from the steamy bathroom and locked eyes with your partner on the sofa, an unusually large wave of shame swallowed you whole.

He heard the whole fucking thing, there's no way he couldn't have...

"I hope the shower helped," Connor spoke up, his tone as mild as always, turning back to whatever he was reading on the laptop. "Based on my research and today's date, Julius needs to be fed. I will be more than happy to do so myself, if you like."

The sheer fact that he was simply moving on with the day was a huge weight off your back. Wandering behind the sofa, you laid a hand on Connor's shoulder. "No, honey, I told you I'd never ask you to do that," came your reply.

Covering your hand with one of his own, the RK800 turned his head just enough to catch his expression. "And yet here I am, offering regardless," he laughed.

"Connor, I mean it. He's my baby, I'm responsible for feeding him." Leaving a kiss to the android's cheek, your hand retracted as you began to walk away.

"Then when are you planning to feed me?"

Well, that stopped you in your tracks. Having Connell be blunt was one thing, but your partner? It was going to be awhile before you were used to filthy stuff coming out of his mouth.

Especially when it kept coming out. "Hmm?" His footsteps approached from behind you, his quiet chuckle a sign that the RK800 was close. Your hips were taken into his hands, chin resting on your shoulder. "You have a ball python that only needs sustenance every several days. But your new puppy will need to be fed at least daily. Perhaps twice." The brush of his lips against the side of your neck pushed all rational thoughts from your mind. "You take wonderful care of your snake, and I expect the same level of care to be shown to all your pets."

"O-oh my God, Connor, you're really embracing this...." you commented, voice jittery as goosebumps covered every inch of your skin.

"As I said, I am decidedly impatient. But for your sake, I can wait longer." Nibbling at the edge of your ear, the prototype added, "However, now that I have become well aware of your... outcries... I fear that I may be driven to be the cause of them, as well."

The android's hold on you tightened, gently pulling you backward and against his taller frame. "Holy sh-shit...."

"I am inexperienced. So train me." His hands shifted, moving the hem of your top up an inch or so, purely for the sake of touching the bare skin beneath it. Connor's voice dropped to a rough whisper, dripping from his throat directly into your mind. "Tell me what to do. Command me. Punish me for disobedience. Please...!"

"Don't you have a snake to feed, sunflower?" Connell's droll tone cut through the haze you were starting to succumb to again. The RK900 didn't seem annoyed at all; rather, he was watching with a good dose of amusement. "Connor. Let go for now. She and I need to discuss what I told you last night about the chain of command."

With a sigh you felt your partner let go, taking a step back and away from you. Running a hand down your freshly-burning face you made a beeline for the freezer, grabbing one of the wrapped plastic bags inside and heading for the study, where Julius's tank was set up.

I have this incredibly overpowering feeling that the second I sign that contract, I'm gonna be in some weird, constant state of arousal. Especially with these two bastards around.

While you mindfully fed your scaly baby, the taller prototype knocked softly at the open door. "Sunflower, do you have a minute? This is important."

Eyes closing, you nodded, hands flat on the table Jules's tank was set up on. "This about Connor?"

"Mostly." Cloud stood beside you, laying a hand on your shoulder and smiling in his lopsided way when you at last met his gaze. "This certainly concerns him, anyways. Sunflower, I don't believe you've put much thought into what your situation will entail."

"That sounds foreboding," you admitted, arms crossed.

"Unintentional. You know that I desire you to be my sub, which would mean that I train and teach you to test your limits and capabilities. However." Both hands took your shoulders now, and your stomach twisted in a pleasantly nervous way. "With my predecessor as your pet, this means that you, too, are in a domme position. And there will be times when both of you are involved in my training."

"So.... that makes me both? Is that even possible?"

"In a manner of speaking, yes. You are not a true switch, as they call it; you are simply being gifted a pet. Something for you to train and play with, to take care of as you would any other. I will be overseeing and guiding you when you train him, and I expect you both to obey when I command you in how you train."

The corners of your mouth turned down a fraction, head turned away as you let this sink in. It made sense; if the RK800 was a puppy, he'd need training. From you, his owner. But... "How exactly are you gonna command me if I'm the one training him?"

"Exactly the right question to ask, sunflower," the android replied, still grinning. "While you train him, I will be nearby, commanding the both of you. And with your consent, I would like to demonstrate this training session while also giving my predecessor what he needs."

Mildly confused, you shifted your weight. "Sooooo, what does he need?"

The hands on your shoulders slid up, taking your neck instead. "A taste of you. The boy is a virgin, and I must take care to ensure he does not change his mind. The demonstration will be a very gentle training session, enough to give him an idea of what to expect as your plaything. Though I am confident he will thoroughly enjoy being ordered around by you."

Nodding, you felt the familiar burn rising in your cheeks. "Y-yeah, he... really seemed to like the last command I gave him."

"Which was?"

"I said, Get on your knees."

Connell chuckled. "Oh, I imagine he was ecstatic. That is quite the command for his first." Azure eyes sparkled. "Want to make this fun? Mm? Giving a pet commands and watching their eager reactions is entertaining. Especially now that this pet is an android." Stepping away, the tall male winked at you. "Teasing is most of the fun. Want to see if he explodes, after all?"