Twenty | L* |

(*No serious lemonade, but some descriptive stuff. Also I'm sorry for the lack of consistent updates.)

Left in the study, watching the RK900 meander out, you groped for a nearby chair before sinking into it. You leaned over far, face in your hands and oddly nervous.

... why? Is it because it's Connor? I've known him for awhile, this just... feels so out of character for him. Unless he's been hiding some seriously kinky shit the whole time.

Dear God, don't let Hank kill me for what I'm about to turn the kid into.

Ensuring the lid was secured on Julius's tank, you turned his lamp on before leaving the room, as well. Why your heart was pounding like mad, you couldn't explain.

He wants me to corrupt him. Cloud wants to start gently, but he wants to have some fun with it, too.

The RK900 was sitting on your couch alone; the sound of running water in the kitchen said that Connor was doing dishes. You'd always seen him as just incredibly sweet and helpful. Eager to please, but in his own innocent manner. Sitting beside the taller male, you murmured softly, "How do you wanna do this?"

"As I said, I do not want to scare him off. For now, give him simple commands." Cloud didn't even look up from whatever book he was now reading.

Simple commands. "... Connor," you called out.

"Yes, Sergeant?" The RK800's response was immediate. Like you expected.

A gentle tap from Connell's hand on your thigh made you pause before answering: "... excuse me?" The note of disbelief was just vague enough.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," the detective amended his words, voice already on the verge of shakiness. "What do you require of me?"

Eyebrows high, you caught the eye of the prototype beside you, whose lopsided smirk said everything: this was what he wanted.

Don't ask, tell him. Command him.

"Come here." The faucet was shut off, and your pet stood in front of you two seconds later, hands behind his back and a lovely shade of violet in his cheeks. "Good. On your knees."

THUMP

Just like last time, the android dropped like a brick to the floor, dark eyes wider and his hands planted solidly on his thighs.

The smile you gave was a mere hint of one. "When I ask you to come to me, don't be so far, honey." He promptly slid closer, almost directly in front of you. "Much better."

The android kneeling before you exuded pure anxious excitement: he nodded in quick little movements, eyes darting everywhere in much the same manner. You could almost see him twitching again.

His blush was furious.

Leaning forward, elbows on your thighs, you grabbed Connor's jaw in a firm hold. "What are you looking for? I'm right in front of you, aren't I? Eyes on me."

"Of course. I'm so sorry, Mistress," came his immediate reply, dark gaze now locked onto you.

"I'll forgive you. We're both still learning, aren't we?" The RK800 nodded in the jerky manner you expected.

"Typically, puppies are taught one-word commands, especially early on. That way, those words and the reactions they associate with them are ingrained into their heads." Connell had shut his book, watching with a gleam in his eye. "While I was planning to wait for a proper contract... no sense in stalling, mm?"

One word commands. So you really had to take this as seriously as the RK900 did. The taller prototype nodded to you before you turned your attention back to your partn--... okay, puppy. "Then that's what we'll work on today. When I say Sit, you sit. Just like you are now." Connor merely nodded, and your hold on his jaw tightened. "Try again."