Chapter Ten: Tactics

Hey guys!!

Here is the newest installment!

Hope you like it! :)) More tomorrow (since it is friday!)

Chapter Ten: Tactics

“Well, kitten,” My abductor said and using one single sweep of his hand, he cut down the back of my dress, the buttons flying everywhere and my hands instinctively flew up to my dress, holding it up.

I had to do something. Think! Think…

I turned towards the man.

His hand jerked outwards, away from my throat, as if he were afraid to cause me harm. I smiled. Not an ordinary “me” smile, but a different, one. A sultry one. I raised my left eyebrow, and looked up at the man.

He was dirty. He was wrapped in a blanket of road-dust, his beard greying in places. His eyes a muddy grey colour that blended in with his skin. He grinned, his teeth yellow. I almost shuddered.

“Well, sire, why didn’t you just say so first and foremost?” I chirped, amazed at the coolness of my own voice.

“Oh-hohoho! Lookie ‘ere mate, she’s come around!” He said, flashing a look at his friend. I didn’t look. I didn’t want to see Nathaniel’s expression.

The I heard a clank, which forced me to turn.

Nathaniel lay on the ground unconscious, his breath visible in the firelight. A sense of panic washed all over me.

Focus, I told myself.

The big man was now moving towards me. I dodged once, smiling cheekily, getting both of them on the same side. They looked at me, and after a look of bewilderment, they laughed.

I slid my dress off my shoulders and stood in the cold in my undergarments. Then I walked to them, in slow, steady steps.

Don’t slip now, come on Thekla! You can do this! I kept thinking.

They were waiting, impatiently, fidgeting on their places.

I picked up a rope on my way over, and started toying with it in my hands, it was heavy and strong. But then again, so were they.

I came close to them and then pressed myself against them, they both groaned out of excitement.

I smiled that special smile again.

Working my way around, I got the rope around the lot of them loosely, still teasing them.

I walked around them in circles, like a predator circling it’s prey. They looked clueless, selfish, dumb. I continued walking and occasionally pressing against them, wrapping then loosely in the rope. Temptation was lit in their grey eyes, their yellow teeth revealed through their gaps of mouths.

Then I drew back, dragging my rope with me, and pulling, pulling harder than ever, until both of them were back to back, their waists tied. The big guy fell as my abductor drew towards me.

Perfect! I approved of my tactics.

I ran around the two of them, keeping my distance, tying the long rope around them until they could barely move.

“Well, sire! Isn’t this fun?” I said, after I was done and ran over to Nathaniel, now completely ignoring the disgusting duo.

I knelt before where he lay near the fire and turned him. He didn’t seem to have any cuts.