𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤

Rosa hummed herself a happy tune as she served food and drinks at Happy Chicks. Her bubbly personality gave her a lot of tips which made her much more enthusiastic. However, she wasn't happy about what came later on.

"A night shift? Why? What happened to Connors?" asked Rosa, dismayed. "Dunno, something about him being sick...again...you'll have to cover it and NO EXCUSES" said Jenny, her co-worker sternly and left her at the counter, looking at her clipboard.

Rosa stared gloomily at the windows, knowing that no one would have the right mind to order chicken nuggets at midnight.

The witching hour, she reminded herself.

Her best friend had told her about it at a wild college party, and most people agreed that it was trash, but still worth listening too.

Patricia was working in the back, or was supposed to anyway. "Hi...I'm going out for a bit to call someone...be right back!", but Rosa knew better. Going out for a bit meant blabbing to her chatty friend on the phone, non-stop. She started to play tic tac toe on a napkin when the restaurant door opened. She looked up, surprised. There were two boys, who could've been fifteen.

One of them was wearing a black leather jacket, and had grey eyes and elegant black hair. Not the messy type, she noted.

The other boy was tall and wore a jumper, and had scars all over his face, which made Rosa worry for a bit. He had chocolate brown eyes and messy brown hair.

The grey eyed boy grinned at Rosa and said, "Hello love, what's your name?" he asked. "I don't know if you're blind as well as dumb Padfoot, but says on the tag that her name is Rosa Parkers. Nice to meet you by the way" said the scar boy, with a friendly smile. Rosa smiled at the boy's sassiness. "Thank you Moony, I can see it...however, unlike you...I am a gentlemen, therefore I ask her name instead of staring at her" replied the grey eyed boy with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

Moony? Padfoot? What kind of nicknames are those?

"Can I call you Ro?" asked the grey eyed boy hopefully. "No" said Rosa immediately, making the grey eyed boy pout. "Nice nicknames by the way-weird, but ok- and you do realize that two teens in the middle of the night is very suspicious. Unless you want chicken nuggets at this time-" Rosa continued but the grey eyed boy interrupted, "What the heck is a chicken nugget?". Moony snickered. "You know what, I'll ask Lily later...have you by any chance...seen a stag or a rat anywhere?" said Padfoot. "A stag?" repeated Rosa. "You know, a stag- like...a male deer with antlers...this one I'm looking for honks a lot and he's a spectacled git. And a rat...a chubby hamster with a tail, it's usually grey-" the grey eyed boy said helpfully.

Before Rosa could say anything, the door opened a second time, revealing another teenager.

This one wore round glasses and had hazel eyes and black, messy hair unlike the grey eyed one. "Thank Merlin! Mum's gonna go beserk if she realizes we're missing- Hello whoever you are- we need to find Peter fast and get outta here!" the boy said. The grey eyed boy nodded and turned to Rosa once more.

"Forget the stag, what about the rat?" the grey eyed boy demanded when the tall boy finally decided to interfere. "Has anybody told you that your friends are in need of a trip to the mental hospital?" demanded Rosa. "I'll book them an appointment. Padfoot may assume he's a gentlemen, but he hasn't even introduced himself correctly. His name is Sirius Black, the one with the glasses is James Potter, and I'm Remus Lupin. "We're looking for a rat, and not to be rude or anything, but we think he might've smuggled into the shop" said the boy.

Rosa opened her mouth but her words were drowned with a scream. Rosa turned pale and went into the kitchen. The kitchen door said 'No customers allowed. Staff only' but Sirius Black, James Potter and Remus Lupin ran into the kitchen. Patricia was on top of the kitchen counter, shaking. "What is it?" asked Rosa urgently. "I...I just came back...and I saw a big fat rat! Didn't Jenny say that they had this place health inspected?" she whined. "A rat?" asked Sirius, looking interested. "Yes...a big...fat...grey...chubby rat!" Patricia looked at the floor. "Where'd it go?" asked Rosa, taking a broom. "Under there" Patricia pointed to the refrigerator. Rosa went closer and held her broom tight. "Whoa whoa whoa...what do you think you're going to do with that?" asked James. "I'm sorry, why don't you call the rat? I'm sure it understands English...if Jenny finds out customers in the kitchens, she'd fire us on the spot" snapped Rosa. The boys fell silent.

Taking a deep breathe, she stuck the end of the broom under the refrigerator, and something small and grey squeaked loudly and ran to James's feet as fast as his legs could carry. Before Rosa could whack the mouse with her broom, James picked the mouse up with his hands. "What are you doing?" asked Rosa, ignoring Patricia's whimpers. "We'll take it from here" said Sirius and the three boys went out of the kitchen. Flabbergasted, Rosa followed them out and saw the boys quietly discussing among themselves.

"Thank god we found you Wormtail, you might've been toast"

"I'm sure you wouldn't mind that Wormy, you love toast like Prongsie likes Lily"

"Mrs. Potter is going to kill us"

Rosa cleared her throat and the boys turned around. "You called the rat Wormtail...is the rat your pet?" asked Rosa, eyeing James's hand, which was quivering. "Something like that...Chocolate? We caused mayhem here so we might as well give you an apology" asked Remus and handed her a chocolate bar. "Honeydukes" she read and chuckled. "I haven't heard that brand before".

"It's a rare brand" said James hurriedly. "Thanks" Rosa said. "Moony, Padfoot, Wormtail and Prongsie...weird nicknames" she commented. "It's actually Prongs" corrected James as Sirius snickered. "We're quite the troublemakers in our school. Sirius explained. "Yes, I can see that. Your name...Sirius...isn't that a star?" she asked, trying her hardest to remember about the space programme they had. "Yeah, the brightest star in the sky was named after me...my whole family was named after stars" said Sirius. "I'm pretty sure that you were named after the star, Padfoot" quipped Remus. "Smart...naming a rat Wormtail...I can't imagine that nickname with a real person" Rosa said. "Yeahh...it would totally weird" said James, chuckling nervously.

She checked the clock, it was thirty minutes past midnight. "It's late, you better get going before your parents start worrying" Rosa said. "Thank you my fair lady for helping us with our quest, unfortunately we must bid you adieu since we're very busy people" Sirius bowed. "Perhaps we'll meet once again" James said. "Hopefully, so I can know this entire scenario wasn't just in my head" chuckled Rosa. "Thanks for helping us" Remus said happily and went out of the restaurant with his two friends and the rat.

Rosa stared at the door for a few seconds and then unwrapped the wrapper. The chocolate was rather good, it almost felt like magic. She thought about the three strange boys. James Potter, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin...and with a rat called Wormtail.

"Witching hour...what a bunch of nonsense" she chuckled and went to calm Patricia down. She didn't even try to question the strange noises outside. A series of honks, barks and squeaks echoed through the night.

But unbeknownst to Rosa who worked at Happy Chicks, she had met four wizards. Three animagi and one werewolf. A group of mischief makers at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

One wizard who craved appreciation from his friends.

One who had wanted to attend Hogwarts even with his furry little problem.

One who was a family outcast since he was sorted into Gryffindor.

One who was smitten with the best in their year.

She had met Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs, purveyors of aids to Magical Mischief-Makers.

She had met...The Marauders.

a/n

petition to have a book about the marauders pls!!!! i love them so fricking much < 333