𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖊

bucket list

Noun INFORMAL

a number of experiences or achievements that a person hopes to have or accomplish during their lifetime.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had looked up on the word 'bucket list' and Google came up with this result.

I want to right write down my adventures.

Ok, I need to work on spelling before focusing on adventures.

My life is normal. I go to school. I have a family. I have friends. But I need to keep a record of what's going on.

Why?

I'm asking you even though you're just a book with empty pages. It must be really boring being an empty book. I suppose the only excitement in your life is just waiting to be filled out by a bunch of random people. Hold on, the ink in my pen is blocked again.

Back to 'WHY?'

Because life is short. People have bucket lists that they're hoping to cross off before a certain event.

Before you turn eighteen for example. Before you go to a foreign country. Before you become famous. Before you die.

You get what I mean.

I want to concentrate on the happy times. I need to complete my bucket list. Before that I need to make my list.

Which is what 'RILEY'S NOTEPAD OF EVENTS THAT ARE YET TO BE KNOWN' is for.

Ok, so it wasn't the most creative title. But it was edgy. Kind of.

And one day,

I will complete that list.

That's a promise.

Riley