ℜ𝔬𝔶𝔞𝔩'𝔰 ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔯 (𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 ℑ)

The kingdom of Oplin was divided into four parts. The North Side. The West Side. The East Side and the South Side. One of the most notable things in the kingdom of Oplin, other than its known amount of riches in money and beauty alike, was the large wall in the south side of the kingdom.

It was common knowledge that Oplin was protected by wall for a great reason. To keep trespassers out of the way. A few years back however, it was begun to be used as a punishment. Any citizen that dared to break the rules and would receive maximum penalty, would be thrown out into the Dark Woods.

Every kingdom shivered at the mention of Dark Woods. Dangerous creatures. Poisonous plants. Impossible to survive.

The kingdom was buzzing with excitement. Their neighboring kingdom, Stallian, would be visiting the royal family that afternoon to discuss a new peace treaty.

"Hello there, how may I help you?" asked a man, looking over his stall in delight. He was sure that his stall would outshine the others and kept guarding it like a pompous guard dog. His customer was a hooded figure. "Our apples have a great discount sir...so does our weaponry...it's one of my greatest skills" the man bragged. The hooded figure was quiet and picked up one dagger. The figure grabbed a few more daggers and some apples and put it in a bag. Turning to the shop keeper, who tried to calculate how much the price was, the hooded figure's lips curved into a smile. Without any warning, the figure ran. "Oi! Wait...you haven't paid for those!" said the shop keeper. The thief looked behind to stare at the shop keeper, and bumped into a man with a silver ring on a chain. After coming over the shock, the figure snatched the chain and continued to run.

"STOP! THIEF!" yelled the man. This statement caused three royal guards to bump into someone with a hood. They ran towards the thief. "There!" one guard called. The man meanwhile was cursing and running after the thief. "Stop right there you thieving scum!" he shouted but the thief kept running. "The wall! Stop him!" cried the man, referring to the giant wall that kept the people safe. He wouldn't go over the wall, he thought triumphantly, wondering how the King Rooks would execute the thief. A rope was lowered from the other side of the huge wall. The thief had caught the rope and pulled it hard. The rope started to hoist up. Smirking from behind the hood, the thief waved cockily at the audience and went over the wall.

"Get him!" said the man furiously. "We don't take orders from you" snapped the guard. "Besides, they went over the wall...stupid idiot...he won't survive" said the other guard and went away with his companions. The man looked bitterly at the wall.

He won't survive. Going over the wall like that. But who on earth pulled the rope?

From the other side of the wall, the hooded figure grinned and gave the sack to a man with brown hair that was in a ponytail. A couple of teenagers stared at the bag eagerly. "Let's see here...some food- oh you brought apples, that should please our cravings- and some daggers- excellent, excellent- and a- oh" the man looked at the thief's hand. "Yes, that is interesting...I taught you well" smirked the man. "Although...try not to steal what wasn't on the list" he said after a moment. "I wasn't going shopping...besides...this one is for me" said the thief. "Did anyone see you?" asked a fourteen year old boy. "They couldn't even catch me" replied the thief. "It's a great achievement...yes- we ought to celebrate this" the man with the ponytail went away, whistling with the teenagers and the thief.