𝒞𝒽𝑜𝒸𝑜𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐿𝒾𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓇𝓎 𝒻𝓉. 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝓎𝒻𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇

"Are you sure I'm not going to mess anything up?" asked a first year boy, looking at his wand apprehensively. Lily Evans nodded and gave Remus a pointed look.

"What?-Oh...yeah Wally, you're going to do great" Remus said, giving him a small smile. He looked tired, Lily noted. She looked outside the window and saw the moon, which would be full in a few days.

Wally groaned and muttered, "Wingardium Leviosa". The other first years ducked under the table. Even Remus had his eyes shut.

"Well done Wally!" Lily smirked proudly as Wally's feather floated in the air. While the first years congratulated their friend, Lily went to talk with Remus.

"They're doing well, aren't they?" asked Lily and Remus nodded. "Are you alright Remus...you look a bit ill" she said quietly. "I'm fine...small headache, that's all...with our O.W.Ls coming up" he stifled a yawn behind his hand. Lily didn't question him. "You two are really responsible you know? Top of your year...Prefects! I want to be just like you when I grow up" said a first year boldly.

"Shhhhhh"

Madam Pince, the Hogwarts Librarian, sent them a nasty look.

Remus sent her an apologetic look and she went to a few N.E.W.T students, who looked frantic.

"How about a treat?" Remus asked and got out a bar of chocolate and gave equal pieces to the three first years, Lily and ate some himself. "Thanks Remus" Lily nibbled her chocolate happily. "Isn't that Mrs.Norris?" asked Wally, pausing to look at the caretaker's cat. "There's some rumours about that cat...some say that she's an animagus...but she can't turn back into a human" whispered Gillian. "And she's Mr. Filch's wife" ended Timothy, with a grim smile.

"How come we haven't heard of that?" Lily asked, frowning. "No idea" lied Remus, making a mental note to talk to Sirius. Once they finished eating, and Remus was putting the empty wrapper back, he heard a voice yell in his ear.

"AHA!"

Remus and the others jumped. "Dammit, I forgot-" Remus was cut off

"CHOCOLATE IN THE LIBRARY! OUT! OUT! ALL OF YOU!" Madam Pince said fiercely, and they all ran out of the library.

a/n

remus is my fav marauder < 333

i actually got inspiration by reading @pengiwen's marauder series. u guys should totally check it out!!!!

it's short ik, but hope u all enjoy!