𐌵𐌍𐌀𐌂𐌂Ꝋ𐌌𐌐𐌀𐌍𐌉𐌄𐌃 𐌃𐌄𐌌𐌉ᏵꝊ𐌃𐌔

(SPOILERS: THIS STORY IS SET AFTER THE LAST OLYMPIAN. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!)

Percy Jackson didn't want to be a half-blood. He had made that abundantly clear. And yet, so far in his demi-god life, he retrieved Zeus's master lightning bolt, rescued his friend Grover from the Sea of Monsters and saved the camp by using the Golden Fleece, held up the weight of the world when they fought the Titan Forces, set on a quest with his friends to go to the Labyrinth, battled Kronos and fulfilled the prophecy. Not to mention he's faced some near death experiences and stopped his own funeral. 

That's just a few. If Percy's life were to be written, it would be a book series. 

But anyway, Percy was ready to relax after the war against Kronos, who was technically his grandfather. Let's not go too deep into the family tree, hmm?

But the Son of Poseidon got an Iris message from camp, saying there was a situation and he had to get to LaGuardia airport. Fast. 

"Honey, promise me you'll be back by Christmas Eve.", Sally Jackson said, packing some blue chocolate chip cookies. Percy tried not to look guilty. You honestly couldn't tell with half blood calls. "I'll try", he promised and hugged his mother. 

A day in the airport in the early morning on the 24th of December with Grover. 

Meh, what could possibly go wrong?

                                                                                        ✎

"Nico?"

Percy said out his name as soon as he saw the Son of Hades. He was wearing a black leather jacket and a red shirt, which was a different look on him. "Oh great, you're here too", Nico grumbled. 

"Why? Aren't you glad to see him?", asked Rachel Elizabeth Dare teasingly, her red hair behind her back. "I thought it would just be me and Grover", Percy explained. "Oh yeah...sorry...I needed more help", Grover said. He balanced himself with his crutches. "When you're here, there's always some monster chasing us. There's too many people around here", Nico grumbled. "The airport's busy these days, anyway, what's up with the red shirt?", Percy smirked, making Nico turn pink. 

"BROTHER!"

Percy was attacked by Tyson. Tyson had wrapped him up in his arms and swung them both, making Percy dizzy. "Nice to see you too, Big Guy...but-I can't...breathe!". "Let him go Tyson, he's turning green", laughed Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena who had just arrived with the other Son of Poseidon. 

Tyson let Percy go and mumbled out an apology. He tried to get Nico into his enthusiastic welcome, but got Rachel instead, because Nico had pushed her in front of him saying, "No thank you. I'm allergic to human contact". "Good thing Tyson is a cyclops then", Grover laughed but sobered up at Nico's glare. "You're a little grumpy today little man!", Rachel ruffled his hair. 

"Seaweed Brain", Annabeth greeted. 

"Wise Girl", Percy put his arm around her shoulder.

"Oh just kiss already.", Rachel teased, making the couple blush. Grover pretended to retch. 

"Grover, you called us because you needed help?", Nico reminded. "Oh...yeah. So there's this flight attendant who's actually a monster. Travis Stoll told me, he had to go get this college interview and met her. She didn't attack because there were too many people on board and Travis-"

"Who's the monster? And why am I involved in this? I'm not exactly a fighter", Rachel raised her hand like they were in class. 

"You hit Kronos with a blue hairbrush. Blah-ha-ha, I panicked. Christmas is a big holiday and there's a monster right in this airport!", Grover whimpered, making a few people look in their direction.