Trying 69: Great mornings...

When Law woke up the next morning he was greeted with large wide chocolate brown eyes staring down at him.

This, though he is ashamed to admit, startled him and he instinctively shoves the boy's face away from him, causing the rubber child to fall to the floor.

"Heeeeey, Why'd you do that?" Luffy whines, rubbing his head, not that the fall really hurt him any. Ace scowls at Law who sits up and glares rubber child, ignoring the eldest fireball.

There were only two beds in the room, so of course everyone had to share beds, Law unfortunately couldn't convince them to all share a bed, and was stuff sharing it with the rubber child, who was now grinning and climbing his way back onto the bed. Law glances to the clock next to him on the bedside table.

It was six in the morning.

Law groans a bit, you'd think that since they didn't have school they would sleep a bit longer, but when Law looks over at Luffy, who is bouncing slightly on the bed, he knows these children will only grow more hyper as the day progresses.

"Where's Sabo?" He asks, putting a hand over his eyes before sliding it down to pinch the bridge of his nose.

"Down stairs at breakfast, me and Ace came back to get you!" Luffy grins at Law who looks over at him tiredly, the circles around his eyes seemed more pronounce in the early morning light that came from the window.

"Give me a few minutes I need to shower..." He says, reluctantly climbing out of bed and making his way to the bathroom.

After last night they had to get a new room, Law managed to convince them that a pipe had busted, and that the bubbles spilled on the floor, which caused the huge mess in their old room. They were skeptical, of course, but eventually they caved and escorted them to a new room. Law is lucky the bubbles didn't get into their bags and ruin all of their things.

Law walks over to the counter, looking into the mirror and staring at the tired one arm man that stared back at him, he blinked a few times before looking down at his bad and proceeded to open in, pulling out a fresh change of clothes. As he turns to walk into the bathroom with his clothes he sees Ace open the door to the room and walk out.

"I'm heading back downstairs with Sabo." Ace says as he leaves the room, Luffy bounces on the bed a few times before jumping to the floor.

"Okay! I'll be down soon with Law!" Luffy says with a wide grin as the door shuts behind Ace, Law sighs and walks into the bathroom.

Fifteen minutes later Law walks out of the bathroom fully dressed, his hair still dripping a bit a towel thrown over his head as he slowly massages his scalp with it, slowly removing the water from his head. Luffy looks over at him as he exits the bathroom, grinning.

"Come ooooon I'm hungry!" He says as Law sighs, pulling the towel off his head and tossing it on the back of a chair.

"Give me a minute I need my shoes." He says as Luffy pouts, did this child have any patience?

Law sits down at the end of his bed, pulling on a pair of socks he had grabbed from his bag as he passed it, Luffy brings over his shoes as Law fumbles a bit, pulling the sock on. Law puts both his shoes on, staring down at the laces. He bends over and starts to work on the left one, it being closer to his only hand as Luffy frowns, getting more impatient. Luffy walks over and starts to tie Law's right shoe, earning a scowl from Law.

"I'll get it..!" He shoos the boy who just glares at him.

"But your taking forever!" The boy argues and Law pauses a bit, looking down at his sloppily half tied left shoe. He scowls, obviously frustrated by his predicament as Luffy, once again, starts to tie his right shoe, this time he doesn't say anything.