Chapter 2

Triangle
1992
Marshall's POV

"Get the fuck off of me!" I pushed Kim off of me, making her fall on the ground, not realizing the strength I used.

"Shit... I'm sorry." I immediately reached my hand out, trying to help her up.

"Don't fucking touch me, Marshall!" She slapped my hand away, getting up herself.

"Aight, be ungrateful then! I was just tryna fuckin' help!"

"You're the one who fucking pushed me on the damn ground, motherfucker!" She pointed her finger in my face.

"I bet you'd rather that than me fuck you the hell up, Kim! Exactly, so fuck out my face... Gettin mad at me and what not as if ya slutty self don't cheat on me like every other week! And you wanna get mad at me for something I ain't even do?! How the fuck you gon' believe some bitch you don't even know?!" I threw my hands out, angrily emphasizing my words.

"Don't you dare fucking switch this shit on me, Marshall! You know you cheated!" She shoved my shoulders back, only making my temper rise.

"Stop puttin' yo damn hands on me, Yo! Fuck is your problem?! If I said I ain't do it, then I ain't do it?! Why the fuck would I cheat?!" I shouted, being truthful. I ain't been up on no other bitch when I was with her. Although it's hard.. and I've slipped up a few times but caught myself... I know Kim does the shit she does, I done caught her several times, that's why I slip up, but I'd be no better of a person if I went in full.

"Ask your fucking self that, Marshall. I don't know what goes through your horny little brain!!!... Now get the fuck out!" She pushed my shoulders more and more, pushing me to the front door.

"Yo, aight! Just stop fuckin' touchin' me! I'm tryin my fuckin hardest not to put my hands on you right now, Kimberly!"

"Yeah, whatever! Go get your shit and leave, asshole."

"I ain't wanna be here no way, bitch." I opened the door behind me before walking out, letting my anger out on the door as I slammed it as hard as my strength lets me. Hearing her obnoxious ass voice saying 'Fuck you Marshall!' from behind the door as I walked away.

That bitch gets on my fuckin nerves, dawg!

Her hypocritical ass...

Sometimes I wanna fuckin' kill that girl, I swear to you. Ion even know why I fuck wit her no more. All she does is bitch around and sleep around.

Shit... I'll prolly fuck around and get some typa STD still fuckin' wit that bitch!

My life is so pathetic, yo...

It sucks to admit this shit but I'll probably still be back at her house in a few days. That's just how it goes... we fight, she kicks me out, I go to my mom's or Deshaun's, she begs for me to come back after a few days and everything's good... repeat, repeat... I'm honestly wonderin when the fuck this cycle will end. I mean I know how to end it... I just need to stop giving in to her... Like, when she begs for me to come back she says all of this shit... I'm surprised how many lies she's come up with. And then I give in... it's like she's got a spell on me... I have a soft spot for her sometimes. But other times I couldn't give a damn where she's at, or who she's with, or what her bitch ass is doing.

... I've got clothes at both Deshaun's and my Ma's house. But I know damn well I ain't goin to my mother's house. She's just as much of a pain in the ass as Kim is, to be real witchu...

I might have to stop by my mama's house soon or tomorrow to pick up extra clothes though...

I got some change in my pocket so imma make my way to the corner store to get a drink or somethin'.