Chapter 16

House Party
1994
Marshall's POV

"Ah, shit. My ba-"

"Yo, watch where the fuck you goin', white boy."

Asshole.

"I said my bad, dawg. Chill the fuck out." My eyebrows draw together.

Somebodies mad.

"Don't tell me to do shit, mothafucka! I'll knock the white outta yo ass!"

"Yo, yo, yo! What's up?!" Bugz comes in between us.

"Get ya lil friend out the way, yo. I swear to god."

"I ain't scared of yo ass! You straight trippin', yo!" I spit back.

"Do I fuckin' look like I'm the one to be played wit', white boy?!" He flexes his muscles.

Is he deadass?

"Yo, ain't nobody afraid of you, lil dude. Walkin around wit a fuckin' bra on tryna show off ya lil man titties, fuck outta here, yo." I pull on his tight ass wife beater tank top.

"Don't fuckin put ya hands on me!" He shoves me.

I ain't even touch the dude...

"Dawg, watch out!" Bugz shoves his shoulder.

At this point we done got most of the houses attention but the music the DJ is playin continues.

Before I could do anything such as fuckin blink, the dude punches Bugz right in his face.

"Ay, what the fuck, yo?!" I try gettin this guy off of Bugz. If anything, he should be punchin me.

Bugz throwin punches, this random dude throwin punches, and me, tryna break them apart. And I'm guessing whoever's hostin' this house party and a few other guys try helping me.

"Yo, you gotta go!" 3 of the guys pull the dude away from Bugz.

"Yo, you aight?" I tend to Bugz as he wipes his bloody nose. Jesus. "Dawg, I'm sorry about that, fuck."

"Nah, it's all good."

"Do yall know who the fuck I am?!" The guy rambles on about his status as he practically gets thrown out of the house.... We've never heard of this dude.

"Fuckin asshole." I shake my head.

"Ay, yall straight?" The host of the party comes up to us.

"Yea, yea. We good, thank you."

"Don't worry about that nigga, yo. We see him around here a lot, always causin' problems and shit." The host rolls his eyes.

"Shit, we figured... Ay, what's ya name, yo?" Bugz asks.

"Rashaad, how about yall?"

"This is Marshall," Bugz pats my back. "I'm Karnail, but I go by Bugz."

"Aight, that's what's up...,Imma let yall enjoy yall selves. Have a good time, yo." He daps both of us up before walkin away.

Me and Bugz look round tryna find the the drinks and snacks... im tryna grub, the weed I smoked earlier is startin to dawn on me.